manifestofilm

manifestofilm

Uploaded a video, which went fine, but can't seem to make it work.

Is it possible to get any more info as to why it's not working? That message isn't very useful....

Link: vimeo.com/61722791

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. I'm re-encoding your video for you now.

manifestofilm

manifestofilm

Thank you, Ian. But for future reference, can you tell me what was wrong with the file? Did I do the FCP export incorrectly?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

It looks like the issue is on our side. I'm trying to re-encode once more as it looks like the last failed. Please let me know if it's not up within an hour.

manifestofilm

manifestofilm

Hello again Ian --

Still no change....any advice?

Mark

Mark Staff

This is due to your audio codec. We do not support ER AAC LD, sorry. Please re-export with our recommended compression settings.

Vimeo FAQ: vimeo.com/help/compression

alnaipo

alnaipo Plus

I also uploaded a video, which went fine, but got the message, Uh oh, there was a problem loading this video. It says processing error. Help!

alnaipo

alnaipo Plus

Trying again for some help with a video which shows a processing error and loading the video. Please let me know if there's anyything i need to do on my end.
Here's the link: vimeo.com/61749271.
Thank you!

Mark

Mark Staff

I'll try re-compressing this but we do not accept the code and audio codec you uploaded. Please see our recommended compression settings and then re-export and re-upload your video.

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm trying to re-transcode this right now.

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm trying to re-transcode this right now

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you please try re-uploading this file? Sorry about that.

Daniography

Daniography

Ahh damn … I've reached my quota for this week :/ Anyway thanks Mark!

Mark

Mark Staff

I have reset your quota, go ahead and try it again.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that, Mark. I'm going to re-encode the video now.

Mark A.Castillo

Mark A.Castillo Plus

Well, it still doesn't have the music and it doesn't let me select 1080p.

Here's what I need in 1080p. This video:
vimeo.com/53620808 which is already a 1080p video
With this free song started at the beginning of the video with a 10 second fade out:
Hitmans Lovesong feat. Paola Graziano
by The Freak Fandango Orchestra

I tried doing this twice with the Enhancer UI but no cigar.

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Hey Mark, it does look like this video is 1080p. The re-encode maybe have removed the music you originally tried to apply with the enhancer. Could you go ahead and give that another try through the Enhancer?

Please let me know how it goes! Thanks.

Mark A.Castillo

Mark A.Castillo Plus

I just added the music outside of Vimeo with After Effects.
vimeo.com/63326425

I tried using the enhancer to add music to this video 3 times with no luck.
vimeo.com/53620808
Like I said before the video is already a 1080p video. Earlier, Ian tried to take my enhanced version and fix it but the result was a video that wasn't 1080p and there was also no option to change it.
I'll try adding the music with the enhancer again just to see what happens but I already accomplished what I needed without it.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Okay, let us know what you find, Mark. I apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you.

Barry McCarthy

Barry McCarthy Plus

It was about a month ago. I've replaced the current video now and will hopefully be online again in an hour.

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Hmm, it looks like we can't look into the source code of these files because it's been removed from Dropbox and wiped from our server. Could you go ahead and try re-uploading these files? Let us know if you run into the same issue again.

Duncan Munge

Duncan Munge

So, I'm uploading them again, the first one finished says that there was a processing error.

Am I doing something wrong?

Mark

Mark Staff

Okay, i'm working on this right now - sorry about that.

Duncan Munge

Duncan Munge

Any luck? There doesn't seem to be any change at all.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Sorry Duncan -- giving this another try. You can also try uploading your video again if it doesn't work this time. Very sorry for the inconvenience!

Duncan Munge

Duncan Munge

Still seems to be no change.

I've already uploaded this twice. Can you tell if I've done anything wrong?

Duncan Munge

Duncan Munge

So, I've uploaded it again and there is exactly the same problem. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you link me to the new version you uploaded?

Mark

Mark Staff

We don't support the audio codec you're using. Please re-compress your video according to our recommended compression settings

Harry Gerhard

Harry Gerhard Plus

Having trouble viewing my videos on a Vizio TV. I connect to Vimeo and see all of my stuff, but when try to watch, it says sorry, cannot load video. I have no trouble viewing the same file that was uploaded from a thumb drive. Sure would like to easily view my video's on the big screen. No problem with other video or streaming sites.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hi Harry, Unfortunately, Vimeo no longer supports the Vizio app, however we're hoping to launch a new Vizio app again in the future. We've contacted Vizio to request that they remove the app from their marketplace, but this hasn't happened yet. Please contact Vizio for further information: vizio.custhelp.com/app/ask. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hi there, Sorry about that! Just passed these along to a developer. We'll get them back up ASAP.

Tokyo Suzume

Tokyo Suzume

They seem to have recovered.
Thank you for your time.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. I'm re-encoding those videos now. Let us know if they're not up within an hour's time.

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm trying to fix this right now, sorry about that!

Mark

Mark Staff

No problem, sorry about that!

David Caneva Akle

David Caneva Akle

Thanks Ian for the prompt response. The video worked for two months and then this problem happened just a week ago. I have no access to the last .mov file so it is going to be difficult to be re uploaded. If you guys can help me it would be grateful, Please let me know. Thanks

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.