laurent

laurent

hello
from Chrome or Firefox, it's impossible to embed any video from VIMEO to my blog.
Any code appears in Share then after clic to Hide or Show options

Thank you to help me
Laurent

Link: numerik.blogspirit.com/

Curso Master Juris

Curso Master Juris PRO

Yes, me too. I am Vimeo Pro and when a click "share", it shows: "The owner of this video has set domain restrictions and you will not be able to embed it on all websites. Please contact the owner if you would like permission to embed this video."
But I am the owner (!!!) and I need to embed the code on my website, which I was able to do until today.
Please help us..

laurent

laurent

OK it's alright for me now - the embed code is here

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that, everyone!! This issue should now be resolved.

ICE Video Library

ICE Video Library PRO

So the videos of our site suddenly started showing this error message. Changed the setting to anyone can embed this video and still didn't solve the problem. Changed it to allow Only sites I choose with our domain icelearningcenter.com and now error on video says Something broke, please try again later.

Mark

Mark Staff

Please link me to the page the videos are embedded on.

Katie Brown

Katie Brown PRO

Mine will let me embed if I have no customisations. But as soon as I put the preset styling on the embed code doesn't appear.

Mark

Mark Staff

Where is the code not appearing, on Vimeo?

Mark

Mark Staff

Thanks for that! Is this only happening in Chrome 25?

Katie Brown

Katie Brown PRO

Also when I save the preset I get this error
" Sorry, this action could not be completed because it appears your form session has expired. Please return to the previous page and try again.
« Return to the previous page"

Katie Brown

Katie Brown PRO

Hi sorry - I couldn't see your message before fro some reason.

I just tried in firefox and it works :0 but still not in chrome. At least I have a work around now though :)

Mark

Mark Staff

Okay, i'll have our developers look into this - sorry about that, Katie!

LUKE PRIOR

LUKE PRIOR Plus

Hi my video can't embed onto Facebook, it just posts a link to the vimeo page. Please help as soon as you can because i'm trying to promote it as it's just premiered.

Thanks,

Luke

Link: vimeo.com/62076078

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.