Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like it's up now, sorry about that.

BO-LEAF Media

BO-LEAF Media PRO

Hi Mark,
Sorry, i've just checked and the HD is not playing. please check again

BO-LEAF Media

BO-LEAF Media PRO

Thank you, actually i re-uploaded the file just in case, ten it worked.

dodo83

dodo83

hi it's the same i finish the transfert yesterday but i don't have the HD!! is it coming in couple of day?

Mark

Mark Staff

The video you uploaded is SD. 720x480

dodo83

dodo83

how can y get the HD version i have to delete this one and wait one week?

Mark

Mark Staff

Like I said, the video you uploaded is NOT an HD video. Your video is only 720x480 which is SD, so we cannot make an HD version out of that.

dodo83

dodo83

thanks a lot mark i understand !

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

For long videos such as that, it's going to take a significant amount of time to transcode in HD.

Mark

Mark Staff

Batuhan, this video is playing in HD now.

Nicole Richmond

Nicole Richmond Plus

Firefox is updated and they still stall in HD. They behave the same in HD on Firefox, Chrome (updated as well), and Safari.

Pancake Squad

Pancake Squad

have the same problem. uploaded in HD, everything was fine, but now HD button is missing, however i am able to download converted HD version of my video

Link: vimeo.com/64006486

Sergey Zhelezko

Sergey Zhelezko

I have the same problem. No HD button.
My video is for the competition and the deadline for submission is today at 11:59 pm.
Please, I really need HD as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Link: vimeo.com/64037392

Absurd OFFICE

Absurd OFFICE

Hi staff, currently this video of mine is also suffering from a non existent HD button! The native file was uploaded as HD (1280x720), it is the 1st time I encounter this problem. Can you resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Link: vimeo.com/64232174

Mark

Mark Staff

Working on this right now!

Mark

Mark Staff

Glad to hear it! Sorry about that.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. I'm working on creating an HD version for you now. Let me know if it's not up within the hour.

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Hayward, as a Basic member, you are permitted one HD upload per week. I see you have already uploaded one video in HD. You'll need to re-upload the other video after your quota resets in order to see it in HD on the site!

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hey Alari, sorry for the delay. It looks like the HD version of your video just started conversion. It should be up and playing shortly.

Mark

Mark Staff

Basic members can only upload 1 HD video per week.

Idil Gözde

Idil Gözde

I uploaded this video for my demo reel. It is in 1280 x 720 but i dont get the HD button. I tried replacing the file but no change. Help! its for a job application. Thx!

vimeo.com/64821834

Mark

Mark Staff

There's an HD button there now, sorry about that

Colin Clark

Colin Clark

Uploaded my video (1280x720) and no HD button has appeared. Is this a matter of waiting for it to transcode? Or can you help me out?

vimeo.com/65110665

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm working on this right now

Gemma Wolk

Gemma Wolk

Hi there,

My video is not showing up in HD. I understand regular users are limited to one HD video per week, but when I first uploaded the video it did not process properly and cut off around 40 seconds of the ending, and so I had to re-upload. I re uploaded and now my video is not able to be viewed in full HD, which is I assume because I tried it once before.

Can you clarify and please please help me out?

Thanks in advance!

Link: vimeo.com/65122231

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like it's in HD now!

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. I'm re-encoding your video to HD now.

Marco Palladino

Marco Palladino

i understand that common users only can upload one hd video per week.
i re-uploaded this video that was already there since months: vimeo.com/album/2307088/video/62031809
added 2 new hd video 5 min later so this means that none of these two is being encoded as hd ore just one?
do i simply have to wait 1 week or do i have to re-upload videos after one week?
many thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/album/2307088

Adin Pinjo

Adin Pinjo

I uplouded a video before some time and it didnt convert after a week to HD
Do i have reuploud the video?

Link: vimeo.com/64075296

miki3d

miki3d

Oh..., thank you so much!
Now there is a HD button and work fine!
Thank you! :)

H.D.LANGE

H.D.LANGE

I have the same problem: vimeo.com/66993568

It never showed the HD-Button, so I tried to upload the HD-Version three times. The upload-site gave me warnings the first two times about low kbts, so I pushed that up to 10000. Afterwards there wasn't a warning anymore, but still it didn't seem to work. Can you help me? :)

Thanks a lot!

Link: vimeo.com/66993568

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi there, Basic users can only upload one HD video per week.

H.D.LANGE

H.D.LANGE

OK, thanks for the quick reply. I still don't know why it didn't work the first time but I'll try again on monday.

Patsy Moore

Patsy Moore

'Same here, with a password-protected class assignment uploaded last evening and due today. If the HD button is engaged, the video never seems to load, but plays back in SD. Help?

Link: vimeo.com/67105827

Patsy Moore

Patsy Moore

Thanks, Ian. It does appear to be working, as of an hour ago. It seems as though I may have prematurely received the "your HD version is now ready" message? Anyway, s'all good.

Lionel Heath

Lionel Heath

hi there, i'm not seeing mine HD either, i deleted my other video which didn't go HD either. I only have one video online and would like it to go HD. I havn't had an HD video online yet so i havn't reached my quota!

thanks for any help!

vimeo.com/67109733

Link: vimeo.com/67109733

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Lionel, I'm creating an HD version for you now.

Kaden Crutchfield

Kaden Crutchfield

I seem to have the same problem. I posted my 1280x720 video, but the HD button fails to appear on the screen. Should I just give it time or should I contact Vimeo by email to resolve the problem?

Link: vimeo.com/67755705

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi Kaden, as a Basic member, you are permitted one HD upload per week. I see you have already uploaded one video in HD. You'll need to re-upload the other video after your quota resets in order to see it in HD on the site!

Joth Riggs

Joth Riggs

I uploaded my 1 HD video for the week, but there was a mistake in it so I uploaded a new version. If I delete the first version will my second upgrade to HD or do I need to wait until next week? Thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/67975913

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Joth, you can replace the video file now if you want and it'll display in HD. Otherwise, if you're going to do a fresh upload, you'll need to wait til next week for it to be in HD.

Vimeo FAQ: vimeo.com/help/faq/video#replace

Joth Riggs

Joth Riggs

Got my answer. Thanks so much, Ian!

Joseph Maravilla

Joseph Maravilla

I recently uploaded a 720p HD H.246 video yesterday around 4:30pm. Its 2:20pm and there still isn't an HD button on the player. Do I need to reupload and replace the file or would you be able to fix it? Thanks :)

Link: vimeo.com/67960594

Joseph Maravilla

Joseph Maravilla

nvm, I replaced the file and reuploaded it again and its in HD now.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry, as a Basic member you can only upload 1 HD video per week. If you would like unlimited HD uploads, check out Vimeo Plus (vimeo.com/plus). Otherwise, you'll have to re-upload after Tuesday when your quota resets.

hamza bangash

hamza bangash Plus

Hi,

i uploaded my HD video about 9 hours ago, and i'm not sure if my upload got messed up or if its something on your end, cause i'm stuck with the colorful bars of apathy. Here's the link, let me know!
vimeo.com/68800443

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

For the first video, the source file was deleted when your Plus account lapsed, so we don't have the source file you uploaded to generate a 1080p version. You'll need to reupload or replace it.

Vimeo FAQ: vimeo.com/help/faq/video#replace

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

It looks like you just started generating the 1080p version a few minutes ago. Please give some time for that to generate.

Rodion Egorov

Rodion Egorov

Hd button disappeared again(((( on both videos

Mark

Mark Staff

You can only upload 1 HD video per week with a basic account.

Mark

Mark Staff

No, you have to re-upload it. Sorry!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.