John Roach Projects

John Roach Projects PRO

I am not able to log in to my account from any other computer. If I was already logged in, it is working, but if I try to access vimeo from any other computer, it gives me this message:

Unauthorized

Sorry, this action could not be completed because it appears your form session has expired. Please return to the previous page and try again.

I have tried 2 different computers, using Firefox, Safari, and Chrome on both of them.

Thoughts?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. Can you try clearing your browser's cookies and trying to login again? We're going to look into this from our side.

Tom Parker

Tom Parker Plus

Yes, same here. Can't log into my account. My laptop apparently had an active login, so I can get in from here. Same error.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. Can you try clearing your browser's cookies and trying to log in again? We're going to look into this from our side.

Bilz Music

Bilz Music Plus

i am having the exact same issues. Very frustrating. Lucky I have another laptop that is still logged in. Can we please get this fixed asap.

Who can help here?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. Can you try clearing your browser's cookies and trying to login again? We're going to look into this from our side.

CineStock by Mitch Martinez

CineStock by Mitch Martinez Plus

I had the same issue about 20 minutes ago but it seems to be working now... It was probably just a temporary system error. I hope everyone else's accounts are running properly again too.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Glad to hear that it's working now. Let us know if you see this again.

Tom Parker

Tom Parker Plus

Yes, resolved here as well. No cookie clearing needed.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.