Mark

Mark Staff

If you're seeing this error, it should be cleared up very soon. We're working on some database stuff which seems to have made some clips unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have everything back to normal ASAP!

Feel free to post a link to your video below.

Kathi May

Kathi May Plus

Someone wanting to view my video received the following message. I'm wondering if you can help me watch the video as clicking on your link resulted in "permission denied" as it reached the weekly storage limit and will be available again midnight Thursday.

Link: vimeo.com/64753977

Kathi May

Kathi May Plus

I have not received any reply. Why am I paying for Plus? What is the problem? Why does someone received a "permission denied message as the weekly storage limit will be available again midnight Thursday

Fabián Aguirre

Fabián Aguirre Plus

Hi! I've been trying to replace a video all day but have been unsuccessful. It seems like it finally went through but it stays in SD even after it indicates it has finished encoding to HD. Is this a related issue? Many thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/64750112

Krzyh L

Krzyh L

My video still SD. How turn on HD? please help

Behnam Nateghi

Behnam Nateghi Plus

Thanks. Please note that this video was uploaded twice, thanks to your "unavailable" message, because I thought something was wrong in the uploading.

Link: vimeo.com/64845027

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hi Behnam, I fixed this one earlier but it looks like I skipped over it when I was leaving replies. Sorry for the inconvenience. Your video is up now and we don't expect the issue to reoccur.

Ron Willems

Ron Willems

I'm trying Vimeo for going Plus.
It's not a good start with a message: Video is not available!!!

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

This is a temporary issue that we do not expect to reoccur.

Ron Willems

Ron Willems

Darnell.... The video is not fully loaded! The video is about 10 minutes, i can play about 9 minutes, then de movie stops suddenly!!
I'm sorry Sir, but this is not acceptable for a fully paid account. So I would like a serious reply to this issue.
How can I be sure that video will play fully!!! Or am I dealing with the wrong video provider??

RightScale

RightScale PRO

Hi thanks SO much for fixing our videosl We just uploaded another batch and only one is a problem. Can you fix this one?

Link: vimeo.com/64849198

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Sorry about that, Jon! I just gave the conversion a push and the video is now online. Let us know if you run into anything else weird!

Mark

Mark Staff

This upload failed, please try again

Mark

Mark Staff

This seems to be working, but if you're still having trouble, can you please make a new thread about this issue?

sandra cook

sandra cook

Im getting 'Page Not Found' for the link below.... I haven't removed it....

I put it up a few months ago... How long do the links last?

Link: vimeo.com/53829725

Mark

Mark Staff

This page works, but it's password protected.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.