Omar Oquendo

Omar Oquendo PRO

I am embeding the iframe code on my site but it throws this message to the console "Blocked a frame with origin "player.vimeo.com"; from accessing a frame with origin "....com";. Protocols, domains, and ports must match." Why is that? What can I do?

Omar Oquendo

Omar Oquendo PRO

I am also receiving this message in FF: Error: Permission denied to access property 'toString'. swfobject.v22.js

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you please provide a link to the video and where you're embedding it please?

Mark

Mark Staff

This seems to be working fine, in which browser are you seeing this error?

Jon Lemmon

Jon Lemmon

Would be great if you can email us when it's fixed...

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

This will be addressed in our next player push. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

NewsFixed

NewsFixed

Perfect! Thanks Tommy :-) Sorry to blame the player!

Dev Group

Dev Group PRO

Hi I'm also getting this issue on both my development and staging environments when I use chrome:
Blocked a frame with origin "player.vimeo.com"; from accessing a frame with origin "localhost:3000";. Protocols, domains, and ports must match.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Sorry about that. This will be resolved with the new Player.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

We're in the testing phase now, but I can't provide a precise ETA for release.

Mark

Mark Staff

This will be addressed in our next player push. We currently have no ETA on this release, sorry.

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Sorry, the response is still the same as Derek's above: coming soon but no solid ETA.

INSPIRATIONlabs

INSPIRATIONlabs PRO

Same issue here. No possibility to watch a video on a https website. Chrome will not play my videos. In Safari i get the error, but the video playback works.

Richard Jara

Richard Jara

I have the same problem, I am embeding the iframe code on my site but it throws this message to the console:

Blocked a frame with origin "player.vimeo.com"; from accessing a frame with origin "mydomain.com". Protocols, domains, and ports must match.

Works the first few times, but later doesn't work only show thumbnails, and when I do click, don't load the video, I don't hnow why... :(

Enlace: lanubegroup.com/clientes/visionuno/directores.php

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.