Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, someone will get back to you about these stats issues on Monday. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, someone will get back to you about these stats issues on Monday. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies and taking another look?

Gary Bird

Gary Bird Plus

Mark, I hate to say this, but it seems that is the standard response whenever there is a problem in Vimeo... in answer - Yes, I HAVE cleared browser and cookies, as have other posters with the same problem, and that never helps, so it must be something else. Sorry, but it's irritating to be told to do something so basic every time, when most users posting on here are fairly computer-literate.
It would be great if you gurus could get the general long-term Stats unreliability fixed properly once and for all. Thanks.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you please link me to a video you are having trouble with? Thanks.

Gary Bird

Gary Bird Plus

Hi Derek
The first video page link below will take you to the first of the last 4 videos I added to my channel, 2 weeks ago in this case. This video has 4 likes registered on this actual video page itself, but no likes are registered on the second link, which is the My Videos on Vimeo page. This is the same for the other 3 recently added videos.
Thanks,
Gary

Links: vimeo.com/71564465, vimeo.com/user8751382/videos/sort:date/format:detail

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you please link me to a video you are having trouble with?

Mark

Mark Staff

Please try clearing your browser cache

ESA

ESA

Hi Mark,I cleared the cash, when that didn't work I reset safari. (removes everything) still the same issue. I can see the likes in the daily stats but not in the overall stats.The red panel still reads 0.

Gary Bird

Gary Bird Plus

Mark and Derek.
Sorry, this may not 'be nice', but when are you going to stop telling us to 'clear our cache and cookies', when, if you read the posts above, you know that is not helping? It's becoming really annoying and patronising, not to say entirely unhelpful.

Gary Bird

Gary Bird Plus

Hi Derek
It is now fixed and working for me, so thanks for whatever you did :)

ESA

ESA

Thanks Guys,It's working perfectly now. Thanks for all your hard work on this.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you try clearing cache and taking another look?

Stephen Takashima

Stephen Takashima

I have the same problem. My all-time stats have had my likes stuck at 10 for a long time, never being updated on the big icons.

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

I'm seeing "likes" on your video. What is the issue exactly?

Graeme-xxy

Graeme-xxy Plus

Hello, :) I regularly delete my cache as I'm building a website I need to test, not point in testing saved pages. I'm using Chrome, and my 'likes' on my last 5 videos are not displaying from this vimeo.com/graemexxy/videos page. Why is it only the last 5, and is it only from that page?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Sorry about that. Could you try clearing cache now? The likes should have updated.

Graeme-xxy

Graeme-xxy Plus

How about you PERSONALLY simply get Vimeo's system working properly Derek? I'm TIRED of waiting, and there is NOTHING I can do because the problem isn't at my end, the problem is with Vimeo, and not 1 suggestion so far my Vimeo's employees has worked, not 1.

Likes have no updated for weeks now on my last 4 or 5 videos. The older videos have likes updating it's only these last 4 or 5 videos that are affected, so how the hell can me dumping my cache have any effect at all. ALL the videos should not be updating, but it's JUST the last 4 or 5.

Have a happy day!

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Sorry about that. Could you try clearing cache now? The likes should have updated.

Lazer

Lazer

It worked! You are the best.

HD Nature Video by LoungeV

Likes have been frozen @ 29 for ALL-time tab for several days while they are counted on the pink stripe totaling 87. Why is this happening? Clearing cache doesn't help!

Link: vimeo.com/72838060

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Graeme-xxy

Graeme-xxy Plus

This video vimeo.com/72255639 has 2 likes and they're not displaying from this page vimeo.com/graemexxy/videos in fact my likes have not displayed on the last 5 videos I have uploaded and it's been like that for over a week, initially neither plays nor likes were showing, and since the plays issue seems to have been resolved I thought it only a matter of time for the likes issue to be resolved too. This has not been the case.

Link: vimeo.com/graemexxy/videos

Mark

Mark Staff

It can take a while for those numbers to catch up, they're not updated in real time on that page.

Graeme-xxy

Graeme-xxy Plus

They're not updating at all Mark, not at all, they are just not working period, they used to work. I see others complaining about this. I used to be able to go to that page and get a rough idea of what videos are worth keeping, those that don't attract enough attention get deleted. Do you know how boring it is to have to check every video individually to see where it's at, to decide if it stays or goes? It is really really tedious!

I'm wondering, is this a deliberate ploy to annoy certain types of Vimeo users, those who make nude videos for instance?

Paul Wex

Paul Wex Plus

Hi :) missing >400 like displays all over my clips, cache clear does not help.
Can you make a sync please, THANKS :))
Best, Paul

Link: Vimeo.com/paulwex

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Is this happening on a specific video or across all of your videos?

Paul Wex

Paul Wex Plus

I think it's happening on the most active, maybe on the last 5....Thanks Derek

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Okay, please try clearing cache and taking another look. They should be updated now.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you please link me to the videos that this is occurring on?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Okay, try clearing cache and taking another look. You should be all set.

Javi Devitt

Javi Devitt PRO

I forgot to say that I tried to clean the cache and I tested in several browsers and computers and the "likes" still frozen

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Please try clearing cache and taking another look now. They should be updated.

FILMIN△TI

FILMIN△TI

Same here! almost all of my videos are not updated with likes. cache cleaned n stuff!

pls do something with that bug

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Please link me to all the videos this is occurring on. Thank you.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Please try clearing cache and taking another look now. They should be updated.

k-sine

k-sine

Yess, thank you.
Can it happen again?

k-sine

k-sine

those problems exists also for the pro accounts?

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

It'll still happen with Plus and PRO accounts. The stats you see on the individual video clip pages are the accurate stats, the stats on /videos aren't updated as often.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you please link me to each video that is not updating?

Gary Bird

Gary Bird Plus

PS - Clearing cache does NOT help in my case.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Sorry about that, Gary. The stats on /videos are not updated as often as the stats on individual video clip pages. We're working on some changes to the backend that will allow accurate stats on the /videos page. In the meantime, you'll want to keep an eye on vimeo.com/stats and the individual stats on each video clip page for the most accurate and up-to-date stats.

Gary Bird

Gary Bird Plus

Hi Tommy - thanks for that - I'm just curious, as this is a new problem. Up till a couple of weeks or so ago, these My Video page stats showed the same figures as the other stats elsewhere. They seem to have slipped a long way behind. As the My Video page is one that clients see, I'd like to know they're seeing correct Play/Like amounts :) Cheers.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

It's a known issue that comes and goes. We're working on it!

Graeme-xxy

Graeme-xxy Plus

This is a very interesting thread, I'd say it was a new problem too, first time I've seen it in over a year, but that's a very acceptable answer you give Tommy. You've had this problem before, you're working on it, and presumably you hope to get it sorted out. Excellent.

Please do pass on your answer to all the other staff, then nobody will expect anything to change in the near future, or wonder what the hell's going on.

Gary Bird

Gary Bird Plus

Hi Tommy
Can you tell us when the Vimeo wizards will have this ongoing issue with Likes not showing, fixed? On my own channel it's becoming a problem with clients not seeing accurate data on My Videos page. After a couple of weeks I was hoping a solution would be in place by now. It would be appreciated.

Link: vimeo.com/user8751382/videos

Illusory

Illusory PRO

also happening for me on my video, likes not in the all-time stat but are in the likes box below the stats.

sure you ll get to it when you can - thanks in advance!

Link: vimeo.com/73223080

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you try clearing cache and taking another look? This should now be correct.

Anthony Gold

Anthony Gold Plus

Likes on this video don't seem to correspond with the stats? 5 Likes on weekly totals but 0 shown for all-time? - I've tried clearing my cache too...

Link: vimeo.com/72871888

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you try clearing cache and taking another look? This should now be correct.

Anthony Gold

Anthony Gold Plus

That worked great. Thanks Derek for your swift response!
Those 5 likes mean the world to me! :)

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

What page are you seeing incorrect stats on? Can you link me to it?

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Looks like there may be stats processing delays. We're looking into it, I apologize for any inconvenience.

Ashley Yarwood

Ashley Yarwood Plus

Thanks for the replys! Any idea when exactly stats will be catching up?

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Looks like there may be stats processing delays. We're looking into it, I apologize for any inconvenience.

Incredible Bob

Incredible Bob

yeeeeeeeaaaaah !!!!!!!
thank you Derek for returning my likes.
you know how much i like my likes

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

James Daly

James Daly

Hi, I know its nothing new to you guys, but my LIKES are also 0 in the stats bar for the last 2 weeks and the rest of the stats are also being delayed. I'll be thankful for any kind of help!

Link: vimeo.com/72426236

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Sorry about that, stats should be catching up over the course of the day.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Sorry about that, stats should be catching up over the course of the day.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

We're looking into stats delays right now, things should catch up soon.

It's happening again! Likes have been frozen @ 90 for ALL-time tab for a week while they are counted on the pink stripe totaling 137. Clearing cache doesn't help this time either!

Link: vimeo.com/72838060

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Sorry about that! These should be up to date again. We are currently looking into this issue.

Gautam Chopra

Gautam Chopra Plus

Hi Vimeo, The all-time likes on my video are not updating. I have tried emptying my browser cache, but it's still not updating. Any help would be appreciated.

Link: vimeo.com/73274472

gianluca maruotti

gianluca maruotti

hi! i have a problem with the likes in the stas.
i believe i received 146 liked (as shown on the right side of the page) but the stas are stuck at 80.
could you try and fix it please?
thanyou for your time!

Link: vimeo.com/71154508

Graeme-xxy

Graeme-xxy Plus

Very slow with my account though, in fact no action at all.

Graeme-xxy

Graeme-xxy Plus

For weeks now my videos have not been counting the 'likes' properly, this video for instance has 10 likes but they don't show up on my videos page,vimeo.com/73670208

Another video in my last 6 shows 2 likes, but on the video only 1 like is recorded, which is the correct figure, how many other likes are incorrect?

Do you think I like annoying you? Is asking for the system to work properly annoying? It is annoying that the 'likes' don't show at a glance, would you agree that is annoying?

Link: vimeo.com/graemexxy/videos

Mark

Mark Staff

I have re-opened a ticket with our developers about this issue. Sorry about that!

Mark

Mark Staff

I have re-opened a ticket with our developers about this issue. Sorry about that!

Brianna Sounds

Brianna Sounds

Unless if people are telling owners of videos that they Liked a video, then how do people even know that their videos have missing Likes? ..Anyway, lets all just do some deep breathing.

AGER - VIOLENTLY SICK

AGER - VIOLENTLY SICK

One of my videos has had it's Likes frozen on 196 for 3 weeks, but it has received 216 to date??? Please help

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.