Boima Anderson

Boima Anderson

Hey guys. I am just wrapping up production for my 20 minute short film that was filmed right outside of Philadelphia PA.

The film focuses on a man who has telekinetic based powers, avenging his fiance who was murdered by a notorious godfather.

The feel for the movie I am going for is very mysterious, rhythmic, as well as atmospheric.
Due to the tight budget, I cannot pay you. But I can provide a blu-ray copy of the movie and of course FULL credit and recognition for your work.

If interested, please comment, message, or email me at Iamboima@gmail.com.
Take care everyone,
Boima.

Richard Batchelor

Richard Batchelor

Hi there, my name is Richard Batchelor, I've been composing music for 15 years now, have a BA honours degree in Music.
Below are a few hyperlinks

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0D25FEAC4FC6F97B&feature=view_all
This is a playlist with all of my previous short films and commercial projects.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDG-dnp6O8k
And heres a composers reel showing a variety of styles I write in. 

I have plenty of experience in mysterious themes and ambient soundtracks, so hope to hear from you soon and hopefully working with you too.

Warm Regards

Richard Batchelor

Kirk Markarian

Kirk Markarian

Well, if you're looking for a soundtrack that isn't composed on a piano and being called ambient, maybe you would use some of my work. It has rhythm and dark melodies, sound/noises. I can generate all kinds of sounds to imply movement or energy.

I don't have links to sound-effects, but I do have links to my work. A film that is using my soundtracks:
vimeo.com/62802190
vimeo.com/63154068

I've provided two links for my music on SoundCloud

Links: vimeo.com/63154068, soundcloud.com/king-protostome

Boima Anderson

Boima Anderson

Hey everyone, thank you for your replies. I have officially found a talented composer (as the rest of your are as well) that I believe fits my liking. I am sorry I haven't got to your emails and responded, I have been so busy. But thank you to all that was interested. I looked at everyone's music and all of you have your own innovative styles. Thanks again.

Giovanni Durst

Giovanni Durst

Hi,
here are a couple of links to my music and some of my latest works. If interested, you can also view more material in my personal website at giovannidurst.com
MUSIC
soundcloud.com/giovannidurst/sets/gdaudioreel
VIDEO DEMO REEL:
Darkness Peering - Trailer - Dark \ Horror youtube.com/watch?v=Qk65ZTgwMS4
Ramponi - Commercial - Electronica vimeo.com/36277714
Bluekids - Kids Clothing Commercial - Indie Rock youtube.com/watch?v=ulzFg1XgVcI
Painkiller - Film cue- Drama youtube.com/watch?v=Z3B-ZqaLGLI
Acqua Attiva Green - Commercial for Collistar - World\Ethnic youtube.com/watch?v=e4FAhTRpMwg
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Looking forward to hear from you soon and further discuss it.
Sincerely,
Giovanni Dürst
M:626-688-4800
giovannidurst.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.