Bell Soto

Bell Soto Plus

Hello,
I am a director based in New York. most of my work is very strong on DP and fashion aesthetic. Hva been in festivals etc. Looking to team up with a crew or person who would like to take charge of audio in the next projects. We want to start short fashion films , very creative, great exposure, great talent on set. Usually the shoots are 1-2 days max. Non full time , it varies project to project. Need to be in NY or LA for now. Thanks
Please reply to bell@bellsoto.com
You can see more of our work on bellsotofilm.com

Link: bellsotofilm.com

Richard Batchelor

Richard Batchelor

Hi there, I don't know if you need music for this, but if you do I can provide a soundtrack within a day. My name is Richard Batchelor, I've been composing music for 15 years now, have a BA honours degree in Music.
Below are a few hyperlinks

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0D25FEAC4FC6F97B&feature=view_all
This is a playlist with all of my previous short films and commercial projects.

Hope to hear from you soon

Warm Regards

Richard Batchelor

ART BY CHANCE

ART BY CHANCE PRO

Hello everyone! This is Cagil from Art By Chance working as Project Coordination Assistant.
Art by Chance Film Festival collects amazingly diverse ultra short films from all around the world. Before long, internationally selected fascinating movies pop into your lives suddenly in subways, airports, shopping malls, etc reaching more than 20 countries / 200 cities and 1.5 billion worldwide.
Theme for this year is Discover. Art By Chance sets out to celebrate the act of discovery in all its forms, from people to places to ideas this year. We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly support us and spread the word. Get going! We are waiting for your films! You might win a round flight ticket to anywhere in the world by the courtesy of our global sponsor Turkish Airlines. For more information about the festival, please visit artbychance.com
Our participation video: vimeo.com/105332631
Kindest regards,
Cagil Ozdemir
Project Coordination Assistant

Link: artbychance.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.