Ilana Simons

Ilana Simons Plus

I work at Tin House Reels, an online site for short videos published by Tin House Magazine. We're looking for literary or thoughtful videos of 15-minutes or less. Check out our new site for our style:
tinhouse.com/blog/category/tin-house-reels
submit links to tinhousereels@gmail.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM ASKING YOU TO SUBMIT LINKS TO THE EMAIL ABOVE

Mark Brown

Mark Brown Plus

Hello,

My 2.5 minute short film "Wonder" may fit what you're looking for as it is conveyed through poetry.

Thanks so much - be well.

Link: vimeo.com/71291612

Jack Fisher

Jack Fisher Plus

A hyperlapse i have made of Bath, UK has gone viral with almost 60,000 views. It is compiled of over 6,000 photos. Watch the first min and if you dont like, on to the next amazing entry on here.

vimeo.com/75873515

Link: vimeo.com/75873515

Hamant

Hamant

"Poison Was The Cure or: How I Learned to See" (2013) is a short experimental film by Hamant. The concept of the film is based on a unique condition of the Singaporean filmmaker: he is slowly being blinded by the very thing that allows him to see; that is, the Sun. The very nature of film as a light-based medium also inspired the concept of the film.

Footage for the film was gathered over a two and a half year period from various locations such as Mandalay, Bagan, Shan, Yangon (Myanmar), Hanoi (Vietnam) and Singapore.

© Metonymy Productions 2013

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=a7p3YOWT8f4

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.