Mark

Mark Staff

Hello! You are using our old embed code which we do not support anymore, but I will check with our developers to see if they have any idea what may have happened.

y??

y??

hi Mark
in the past I experienced very stuttering playback with the new code with ff,safari and opera.(IE was fine), so I used the old code, which was definitely better on my windows machine.
It seems to have changed now, I have checked now and with the new code it plays quite smooth.
If your developers could say something about that portrait issue it would be great, if not I will changing all my videos to the new code then.
thanks

Mark

Mark Staff

I've alerted our developers and they will try and look into this issue when they get a chance, but to fix it for sure we suggest switching to the iframe embed code.

y??

y??

small additional note: Now every video shows title, byline and portrait, the exception I mentioned above isn´t one anymore.
Here a little testsite, just a clean html with only your old object code, title, byline and portrait switched off, but still there:
arnemuench.de/test.html

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry, we stopped supporting that embed code last year. Please switch to the iframe embed code that we now provide.

The Spanish Factory™

The Spanish Factory™

Hi Mark, Thank you for your reply.

I am using the old code because i have a problem with the iframe embed. If we use the iframe version then the video start with autoplay even when this options was not actived. I have embed the new code on thespanishfactory.co.uk/ and start with autoplay.

Also as i reported before, in Chrome the video has a very low quality and this just did not happen yesterday.

Could you please help us on it.

Mark

Mark Staff

Try this. Disable hardware-accelerated video decoding in Chrome by following the steps below.

- Open your Chrome browser and type the following in the URL bar: chrome://flags
- Then, scroll down until you see the setting "Disable hard-ware accelerated video decode."
- Look for the button that says "Enable" and click it so that it changes to "Disable."

The Spanish Factory™

The Spanish Factory™

Hi Mark, I tried this but the option was already Disable. This did not happen 2 days ago.

The Spanish Factory™

The Spanish Factory™

One thing more, i have embed the old code in the home page again and now the video plays with good quality again.. it is quite odd

The Spanish Factory™

The Spanish Factory™

I would be grateful the rest of my life if you could tell me how i can put way the portrait, title and byline, with the old code as the new one, does not work properly. Please

Mark

Mark Staff

Once again, we do not support the old embed code anymore. We stopped supporting it over a year ago. Please stop posting in other threads about this, there is nothing we can do for you, i'm sorry.

As for the issue with the iframe embed code, we are looking into this.

Mark

Mark Staff

That setting is for embedded videos only. They will not show on Vimeo.com

Harry Llamera

Harry Llamera Plus

where is the setting for the Portrait title byline to show on vimeo.com

Mark

Mark Staff

That setting doesn't exist. We do not show those things on Vimeo.com

Harry Llamera

Harry Llamera Plus

All the Video Settings / Embed tick boxes options not responding when Return to Video, it responds in the Preview embedded video though but not when I Return to video.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.