android

android

Hey Vimeo,

I'm trying to "like' a couple of clips but when i hit the love heart I get a rectangular box which says 'true' and my "likes" don't register - any ideas what's going wrong?

Keep up the good work!

Links: vimeo.com/36167539, vimeo.com/73364057

Mark

Mark Staff

Hmm, can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies?

android

android

Tried that and no change. I was using Firefox. I tried it in Safari and its worked no problem. Weird.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox?

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hi there, Our developers informed us that this is likely a cookie issue and it may be resolved by simply logging out and back in.

You can disregard the previous suggestion to reinstall Firefox. Instead, please try logging out and back in to your Vimeo account in Firefox and let us know if you're still seeing the issue.

Thanks for reaching out!

android

android

Hi Darnell,

I tried logging out/logging in, and the same problem occured. I'm able to 'follow' people ok, just not 'like' from Firefox. Very strange, never happened before.

Thanks for the help.

Sherri Straker

Sherri Straker

I'm having the same problem. I can't 'like' any videos if I'm using Google Chrome but I can if I'm using Safari or another browser.

Susanna Elliot

Susanna Elliot

Same here - Safari is ok, but Firefox won't let me like clips.

Mark

Mark Staff

Hi everyone - please see Darnell's suggestion above. In the meantime, our developers are looking into this issue.

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate Staff

Hey guys, our developers are on the case! We hope to have this resolved shortly. For now, you should still be able to Like the video from the actual vimeo.com video page.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.