John Spicer

John Spicer

After waiting a long time for this video to upload(I helped create the video) I realised there was a flickering problem with the sound.

This is really bugging me and I would like to fix it!

I used After Effects to export the templates and final cut pro X to put everything together. Please help soon :)

-John

Link: vimeo.com/77852285

John Spicer

John Spicer

Okay, just realised that this is happening for ALL of the Vimeo videos I watch. Before you ask my headphones are in perfect condition ;)

John Spicer

John Spicer

Okkaayyy, whelp, no more problems as I have fixed it :D However I will like to report a bug. When using google chrome and using its incognito browser, the audio of all vimeo videos become flickery...

Anyway.

Thank you!

Mark

Mark Staff

Hmmm, thanks for letting us know, we'll look into this!

Gildas BENOIT

Gildas BENOIT

Hi ! I have the same flickering audio problem . Could you tell how you solved it ?

I'm on a 2011 macbook pro, OS X 10.9, safari 7.0, external sound card (UAD apollo, connected via thunderbolt). Audio flickers badly on all videos, only on Vimeo. no problem with internal speakers or other sites… tried to restart safari, the computer, the sound card without success…

Gildas BENOIT

Gildas BENOIT

OK… solved by restarting everything at once… but still not a clue about the cause…

Gildas BENOIT

Gildas BENOIT

Well… i spoke too quick ! No problem on Vimeo, but same thing occurs now on other embedded players (not YT)… so i guess it's nothing to do with vimeo, but rather with flash player or so… still investigating…

Gildas BENOIT

Gildas BENOIT

Well… i spoke too quickly ! No problem in Vimeo, But same problem occurs now in other players (but not YT)… So i guess, it's not a vimeo-based problem… (maybe a flash player problem ?)
i'll be investigating… Thanks Mark for the really quick reply !

Fun fact : when iTunes plays a song, no problem… If i let the video run in the same time, it's okay !! so a weird workaround is to let iTunes run with volume at Zero…

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.