Sara Veldhoen

Sara Veldhoen

"This video no longer exists""
One of my video's doesn't play anymore. I've uploaded the videofile again (replaced it by the same file) but that doesn't work... Then I tried to play it with Mozilla Firefox and there's no problem, so it must have something to do with IE. What's going on?

Sara Veldhoen

Sara Veldhoen

vimeo.com/3252843
I just checked it again and it works fine right now... but I don't know what was wrong and if it'll be just fine now or if it'll happen again..

Angelina Shortt

Angelina Shortt Plus

Hello, I have this problem also. Two out of three of my videos display "sorry this video no longer exists". I logged out and then in again and it played. But after logging on again 10 mins later, it displays the same message.

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

this video plays fine for me. i don't know if it's directly related to your problem but i've noticed that you are using a rather outdated version of flash player. please consider upgrading to the latest version to see if that helps.

Angelina Shortt

Angelina Shortt Plus

Hi Soxiam, thanks for the prompt reply, I think you could be right. I have downloaded the latest flash player and the clips are playing fine. Many thanks.

jhcl

jhcl

I have same problem, upladed HD video at last Fri, it shown at Vimeo page,
but when I Embeded it, I have a error "sorry this video no longer exists".
or when I turn off HD , I got same error.
Today (Sat) I replaced the file by smaller size video. but still has same problem
URL /3386753

jhcl

jhcl

I aware It was not replaced, even my upload has completed.
it is still original (1st uploaded) video.

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

you're right. this video failed to convert the SD version. i've just put it through our transcoder again. you should receive an email notification when the job is finished.

jhcl

jhcl

Thank you Soxiam!!
Its works now.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.