Deborah McIntosh

Deborah McIntosh

I've been trying to get an activation code to load on my LG TV (which is definitely connected to the internet) and it keeps timing out without giving me a code. help!

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Sorry about that Deborah. I'll alert our developers and see if there are any issues recently. Is your TV connected via wifi or hardline ethernet?

HP324

HP324

same problem here with Philips TV

HP324

HP324

connected via wifi. No problem playing HD content from e.g. Netflix

HP324

HP324

Now I tried with Ethernet connection, doesn't work either.
The TV is 46PFL8008

HP324

HP324

Thnx! Work perfectly now

HP324

HP324

regretfully the app again times out and doesn't show the association code

Hadrian frankland

Hadrian frankland

Same here on LG Smart TV 2013 model (connected via ethernet), hangs and then times out, if and when it does connect when TV is restarted all log in data is lost.

Mark

Mark Staff

I'll have a developer look into this when we're back in the office on Tuesday!

Alberto Caneda

Alberto Caneda

Similar problem with an appletv. Apple tv has logged me out, and although i enter my pasword, appletv tells me i'ts wrong.

Alberto Caneda

Alberto Caneda

Ta-da, my account in appletv now is working properly.

Courtney Harris

Courtney Harris

Same here, can't activate app.. I get "Error: loading timed out. Please try again later."
LG model 47LM7600.

HP324

HP324

Sorry but the Philips app doesn't work anymore...

John Butkovich

John Butkovich Plus

Same problem for me. Cannot get the code for a 47in LG. My Panasonic works fine. Spent an hour on the phone with LG support, no improvement.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi John, this should be fixed by now. Are you still having trouble?

John Butkovich

John Butkovich Plus

Not working. Just tried again, the system chugs along and then times out...code never appears.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

And just to make sure, you're getting the same time out error?

John Butkovich

John Butkovich Plus

Yes, same message: "Loading timed out. Please try again later."

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi John, sorry to hear that. Tommy will get back to you about this issue when we're back in the office next week. Thanks for your patience.

Laurent B

Laurent B Plus

Same problem for me (since yesterday) with LG - 42 LN 575 S

Laurent B

Laurent B Plus

Yes, for exemple :

Error
Unable to load video right now, please try again later.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi Laurent, where are you located and when did this message start appearing for you?

Laurent B

Laurent B Plus

I am in in France.
The message appears when that am in the application (black screen with icons Featured, Catégories, My Stuff, Watch Later, Search and Settings)

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Thanks Laurent, I've passed this along to our developers and we're looking into it now.

Anders Staff

Anders Staff

I get: Error Unable to load videos right now, please try again later' on Philips smart Tv.. and sometimes it works. I do have internet connection via wi-fi..

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi Anders, where are you located? How long have you been seeing this message?

Tiago Silveira

Tiago Silveira

My Vimeo app's stopped working too. Can't log in, no code to connect with phone, no videos. Please Help!!! I use that app all the time. Best on TV! I'm on LG 47LN575V

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi Tiago, where are you located and how long have you been seeing this message?

Tiago Silveira

Tiago Silveira

Hi Tommy, Thanks for getting back.

I'm in London,UK. Error started about a week ago.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Thanks Tiago, are you seeing any specific error messages or does the app just simply not open?

Tiago Silveira

Tiago Silveira

I get Error Unable to load videos right now.
Also cannot get the code,. times out after few minutes

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Thanks again Tiago, I'll pass all this info along to our developers.

rauschaxleman

rauschaxleman

LG47LM760T App not working at all...Please help!!

rauschaxleman

rauschaxleman

Hi Andrew
Within the last 20 mins there has been an update on the app and it is now sorted
Cheers Paul

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate Staff

Glad to hear it, let us know if you run into the issue again though!

gulraize

gulraize

Hi
I have LG LA6200
I get Error Unable to load videos right now.
Also cannot get the code,. times out after few minutes

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Were you logged into the app previously? When did this start occurring for you?

gulraize

gulraize

Last month and it start accurring after 2 weeks

Link: Last month and it start accurring after 2 weeks

Marvulus

Marvulus

Also getting "Error Unable to load videos" on LG LM8600 and also one of the 2012 LA Models. Just updated, was working perfectly before. It was a really great app and Vimeo has amazing content, I would hate to lose this app for too long.

Marvulus

Marvulus

Nevermind, well it's still an issue since I never had to log into the app with my account before, but now that I have and activated it the app is working again. It still works after having logged out.

Marvulus

Marvulus

Actually it stopped working again the next time I went into the app. Logging out, then logging back in didn't help this time. Strange.

Nash Bridges

Nash Bridges

Hello guys!
LG47LM640T, Ukraine.
After upgrading to 04.52.07 firmware Vimeo app requested an update, then failed with error "couldn't update". The app has gone from the LG app store too, so it might be some incompatibility issue.

jarke andersen

jarke andersen Plus

When will the app be back on Lg Smart tv.. I have an account here and borght the lg tv 55" because it had the vimeo app.. ??

Trashman

Trashman

Wheres the Vimeo App ??? I want it back on my LG Smart
TV !!!

William Bolton

William Bolton

Please help me. I cannot get a code to connect my LG smart 47" TV, Keeps timing out and no code appears. I live in Scotland, and I am connected via Wi-Fi.

Meghan Oretsky

Meghan Oretsky Staff

Hi William, sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting. I'll have a developer look into this when we're back in the office on Monday. Thank you for your patience!

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi William, we've filed a ticket with LG but unfortunately don't have any updates at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience.

William Bolton

William Bolton

LG are telling me that the problem lies with Vimeo. They say that the app has been removed by the developers. Please can you help me, is this a temporary or permanent removal.

Görkem Keser

Görkem Keser

vimeo app does work on lg tv and we can not reinstall. I try to watch vimeo on lg's browser on tv but at this time I can not watch full screen.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi there, we've filed a ticket with LG but unfortunately don't have any updates at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience.

With regards to the LG web browser, we do not support TV browsers at this time.

Brigadeiro Filmes

Brigadeiro Filmes Plus

Where´s the vimeo app on LA6200 (Brazil) ?

I bought the tv and there is no vimeo app as I had on my Samsung Tv...

William Bolton

William Bolton

Can someone please help me. I have a LG Smart tv purchased in 2013. I have problems getting a vimeo activation code, it just times out. However, the vimeo app has now disappeared from my smart world app list all together. LG say that I need to contact the developers of the app. Please help me, I love vimeo. My tv is connected via wifi.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi William, what country are you located in? Also, what is the exact model number of your LG TV?

George

George

I have a LG Smart TV purchased in late 2013. I have the same problem as most of the members mentioned here. After one of the updates a few months ago, the app stopped working. It can never be reinstalled. I am living in Hong Kong and the model number of my LG TV is 32LN5700-CB.

Mark

Mark Staff

I'll have a developer look at this on Monday

Marvin Campos

Marvin Campos Plus

for me the App seems to have disappeared... It asked for an update and after that I just can't find the app anymore. I tried to download again, but the search engine just won't find anything from vimeo but its webpage...

i even thought you guys had retreated the app, but since I found this webpage I assume it's just my tv's issue

tucky demir

tucky demir

I can't find the application anymore after updating it :(

i have lg plasma tv

Barbara Travers • YOLO Videos

Barbara Travers • YOLO Videos Plus

Help. Same problem. I see the Vimeo account, I see my stuff, my video, but when I hit play, it says these videos can't be viewed on this TV. Haven't had a problem for years...

Christian Scheck

Christian Scheck

Could you please finally confirm wether there will or will not be a Vimeo App available for LG TV ever again? Within weeks, months, years..? As I read you have already contacted both, LG and your developers weeks ago - resulting in which conclusion?

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

No news at the moment, from LG or our intermediary app developer, but to be honest if the app is gone now for you it's likely not returning. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Bosch Film

Bosch Film Plus

No Vimeo on the new fantastic LG smart TV i got my mom last week? For real? So sorry because LG has one of the better smart interfaces out there and almost everything is available. But.....to watch my Vimeo's my mum now needs to buy an Apple TV. Really?

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

LG has told us that the app was pulled for technical reasons, but did not provide the exact details as to what we have to fix. We're trying to work with them but have not heard anything concrete back. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Dave Krunal

Dave Krunal Plus

I have got Vimeo on my LG Smart World, but it's not generating any code. Do we have any update on this?

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

I will ask Tommy to provide an update this coming week. Sorry for the inconvenience!

David Chappell

David Chappell Plus

Vimeo app is still not visible on LG Smart tv :(

Any news on when this will be back? - it used to work flawless, no buffering & perfect quality which makes no sense why it was pulled. Desperate to have it back!

Marvulus

Marvulus

Well the latest update in the other topic is disappointing...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.