DKV

DKV Plus

I have a password protected video and have sent out the password to people involved in the project. Just thought I would watch it on my iPad2 and to my absolute horror it's not working. I tried changing the password, no such joy. Log into vimeo and can watch through my account. log out of vimeo, add the url and the password and it's just stuck in a loop asking for password. I have input the details into firefox on my desktop pc and working fine there. It also works fine with the vimeo app on my iphone5s and likewise through Safari and Gmail browser on 5S but nothing on the iPad2. I simply can't be sending passwords to people and risking it not working on certain devices. I have searched the forum and found previous threads and they are all locked hence new thread. How can I resolve this issue other than putting a disclaimer at the bottom of my email saying even though I have paid for a pro service vimeo doesn't deliver one on all devices? Shoddy as..

DKV

DKV Plus

don't wanna sound rude (having just re-read that) just hugely let down. 4 months work... send out to the three key people involved and sit down expecting to put feet up only to find this problem. Gutted as we say in the UK! any help appreciated. I don't think I should be emailing them asking them to clear cache, change cookie settings, whatever... should just work really. Surely iPad2/Safari is sorta a little bit popular platform?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.