Jaime M Prater

Jaime M Prater PRO

Last night I checked the purchases of my film and I was at 122 purchases. This morning those purchases are down to 88. What gives?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

It looks like your film has 123 purchases currently. Where are you seeing 88? Could you try clearing cache in your web browser?

Jaime M Prater

Jaime M Prater PRO

I see 88 when I do a simple log in to vimeo.com and you have a small amount of statistical information on the right hand side. But like I wrote, the full statistics say 122 purchases.

Jaime M Prater

Jaime M Prater PRO

My advanced stats state that there have indeed been 122 purchases, but my quick view stats when I go to vimeo now say 88 instead of 122. Why is this happening?

Link: vimeo.com/stats

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Have you tried clearing cache in your web browser?

Jaime M Prater

Jaime M Prater PRO

Tried clearing cache on both my iPad and my iMac. Still the same number showing...like, earlier data, and not recent data.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Can you take a screenshot of where you are seeing this and send it our way with ge.tt/? Thanks!

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Hi Jaime,

Sorry about that! We are currently looking into this. Thank you for your patience!

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Hi Jaime,

These stats you are seeing are only for the past 5 days. If you open up your full stats you will see how many purchases have happened since you released it. Sorry for the confusion!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.