FASHIONIDE.COM

FASHIONIDE.COM Plus

it's always waiting for f.vimeocdn.com to response. The problem is coming for Vimeo not my website.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

What exactly are you seeing that suggests that? I was able to load your page and video right away.

FASHIONIDE.COM

FASHIONIDE.COM Plus

the page loading very slow with a slow response waiting for f.vimeocdn.com...

FASHIONIDE.COM

FASHIONIDE.COM Plus

If i change the embedded video to youtube it loads perfectly fine.

Mikey Perry

Mikey Perry Staff

I'd like to get some browser data from you. Could you follow these instructions please?
1. In Chrome, open a page that’s giving you trouble
2. Right-click anywhere on the page, select Inspect Element
3. Select the Network tab
4. Refresh the page
5. Follow the usual steps you take to produce the issue *(make sure you experience the loading delay)*
6. Right-click inside the Network tab, select Save as HAR with Content, save to your Desktop
7. Share this file with us via ge.tt/

Thanks!

FASHIONIDE.COM

FASHIONIDE.COM Plus

Hi Mikey,

Please check your vimeo inbox for the file.
Thanks.

Deeplinkz

Deeplinkz

Hi, you are doing a great job at Vimeo thanks for that but it's good to notice that I'm not the only one experiencing this delay right now for some few weeks already.

My web browser (testing through Chrome, IE and FireFox) is requesting from The Netherlands.. use most fastest broadband service available.

Hope you're able to tackle this issue soon cause it really massively delays my web pages with any content displaying embedded videos from Vimeo.

Thanks,

Cheers!

elementza

elementza Plus

Yes I'm experiencing the same thing with my website. Takes long time to load on Chrome and Safari. Same message

westpoint.ch

westpoint.ch PRO

same here, takes aprox. 1 minute to load my page with the vimeo video, always waiting for the f.vimeocdn.com, gwa.lphbs.com and maps.googleapis.com … what's up? just bought the pro and it's not working fine at all.

Agence Alter

Agence Alter PRO

+1
Will you fix it or???
8 times: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 502 (Proxy Error) "
before it loads correctly
Thenn i did wait 4 minutes

Agence Alter

Agence Alter PRO

The sound works i can hear the autoplayed video but only the sound

Garry Dalzell

Garry Dalzell

+1

Would be good to get some kind of official response on this please. Like everyone else, our sites are loading eventually, but with 1 or more minute delay. Waiting for f.vimeocdn.com ....

Thanks.

Phil Storey

Phil Storey

Yes, getting the same problem here I'm afraid: snapdesignstudio.com/NEW/. I have followed the steps above to get the 'HAR with content' file but don't know the email address to send it to via ge.tt? Please advise. Thank you.

Wonderflow

Wonderflow

Same problem here.

How to fix it?

Agence Alter

Agence Alter PRO

we REALLY need some kind of official response on this please?????????????????????

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

We are currently looking into this issue. Thanks!

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate Staff

This issue should be resolved--but please open a new thread if you notice any slow loading of resources from f.vimeocdn.com. Thanks!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.