Moving Box Studios

Moving Box Studios PRO

Some sites like Blip.tv offer the awesome feature to select a different video in the video outro and have it play right there in the embeded player, instead of re-directing to the main vimeo site.

Our website MovingBox.tv uses Vimeo Plus's embed player, but it would be great if our users could watch multiple videos and stay on our site.

This would be a huge feature for us, as I imagine a lot of users. Digging Vimeo Plus, keep it up!

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

this is one of the feature add-on's we are considering for our plus users.

Daniel Canona

Daniel Canona

vimeo.com/widget

These little web and software-based widgets allow your viewers to see all your videos on other sites. You can choose between the "Hubnut" and "Badge" widgets and customize them to your needs. You can also recommend your viewers using Mac OS X to download the Dashboard widget for Vimeo.

Hope this helps!
Dan

Moving Box Studios

Moving Box Studios PRO

Thanks Dan, the widgets are cool, too bad they lack the customization of Vimeo Plus! Sure wish they did. In the meantime, I guess I'll stick with the normal embeded player, but I sure hope this feature gets added soon — It's the only thing I think Vimeo plus is missing!

-Chris

Alec Crichton

Alec Crichton Plus

Thinking it over, the solution should be to play SD from any webplayer. A real embedable RSS playlist/Channel/Album would be the right solution.

Ooh Brilliant

Ooh Brilliant

Hey - did this ever get applied to the pro accounts?

Patrick

Patrick

Looking forward to this feature.... Please hurry up.

Patrick

Patrick

Hello Moving Box Studio,

How did make your home page like that? What codes do u use? Would you mind sharing with us?

Thanks,

Patrick

dvtlan

dvtlan

I would buy a VIMEO PLUS account if a customizable multiple video player embed feature was added(along with a play all settings so videos automatically load and play one after another ---Veoh used to have this). I run several video-rich sites and this would make my sites even cooler and powerful. I want to keep my visitors at my site and not have them go to the Vimeo site. If you had this more pro users would sign on to VIMEO PLUS. So please hurry up and do it.

daniel

daniel

are there any news regarding this feature?

POSSIBLE

POSSIBLE Plus

Is there any update regarding whether this feature will be available to users/PLUS members anytime soon?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.