Chicana Ayyash

Chicana Ayyash

Hi every one,

I need free music for my documentary. It is about reflecting realities of family/ woman from a remote village in Jordan.

Be safe,

Suha

chicana.ayyash@gmail.com

Sound Scholar

Sound Scholar

I am very inerested in working on your project with you, I've sent you an email. My site is new and I am currently still adding songs but you can check it out if you'd like. The style is not a problem for me, I simple need your direction and the footage if at all possible.

soundscholar.wordpress.com/category/sound-scholar-music/

George Wolf

George Wolf

Hey Hi

Please check my profile myspace.com/wolfgeorge ....... i have some samples/song.......
i most make music for TV/Cinema ;)

If you are interested, pls contact me.......

George from Amsterdam/Athens

Neal Williams

Neal Williams

I'm definitely interested. Check out samples at nealwilliamsmusic.com.

andy kristian

andy kristian

Would anyone be interested in composing some music for me? I am an African documentary filmmaker and wanted to make a story of access to microcredit by people with disabilities; the stigma and all. I don't have money to buy the music.

Daniel Beijbom

Daniel Beijbom

Hey Andy,

I'd very much like to compose music for your film. Check out soundcloud.com/danielbeijbom for some music samples.

Contact me at dbeijbom@yahoo.com if you want to work with me!

Thanks, Daniel

Robert Trusko

Robert Trusko

Dear Andy,

After reading your request I watched your video titled "Short video on Mico-finance" and read a brief synopsis on wikipedia about micro-financing. I feel that this is an incredibly noble project.

My life goal is to help change the world for the better and I feel that the idea of micro-financing is something that could change the world for the better.

I would be more than happy to compose music for your documentary.

Here is a link to my website:
truskomusic.com

Sincerely,

Robert Trusko

Stefano Ruggeri

Stefano Ruggeri

Hi Andy,

I' m interested to collaborate with you.
You can listen to my music here: stefanoruggeri.com/audio/

If you like it, please contact me at info@stefanoruggeri.com

Cheers

Stefano

Luke Davoll

Luke Davoll

Hi, I realise you posted this 2 years ago...however, should you ever need to work with a composer, I would ask you to look at my website:
lukedavoll.com

andy kristian

andy kristian

Thank you guys. You are so awesome! I have received a lot of positive response both here and inbox! You definitely all love to give back. You are fantastic! I am currently in Uganda and I have began shooting. I feel like after the shoot I should just post the video here and then we all (you) compose the music collaboratively? Because, everybody is so talented, your are all so gifted and I feel (greedy)like need a piece of each one of your hearts for this project, the music and all. Blessings to you all.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.