heather

heather

more so, where have all of his videos gone? I came back after two days and was completely confused.

did I miss something?

dunno

dunno

There's something odd happening around here...

He hasn't gone anywhere - they must be doing something to the site.

eric cwiertny

eric cwiertny

I was just wondering the same thing... 3 to 4 vids a day and now..."poof" disappeared. Come back FD.

Andrea Allen

Andrea Allen PRO

I just spoke with FD and he deleted all his clips. I didn't ask why. But I did ask if he planned on coming back to vimeo. He said he'll be back "sometime in the future."

dunno

dunno

Oh wow. I uploaded a clip like 15 hours ago and it still isn't working, and I got the same email notification 9 or 10 times last night so I was thinking they were getting ready to switch to v5 or something. I hope FD is alright.

Tallulah

Tallulah

AA: Please let FD know that we miss him already and will be anticipating his return. Like Thommy, I sent him a message but received no response.

HannahMai

HannahMai

i really can't believe this...
vimeo without fuzzy is not complete.

dalas verdugo

dalas verdugo Staff

Fuzzy said he did this because he wanted to focus on making some films that will require more time and effort. I think this was symbolic for him.

40 Watt Films

40 Watt Films Plus

He could have still left his clips up, surely? And his bio? Is he upset?

dalas verdugo

dalas verdugo Staff

I don't think he's upset. He just wanted to remove distractions so he could focus.

Scruff_E_Guy

Scruff_E_Guy Plus

Thanks much Dalas, and AA, for the info.... and it will be cool to see what he has when he returns

40 Watt Films

40 Watt Films Plus

OK, it just seemed odd that he'd ask you to make a video as a reponse to one of his if he were going to take his original down straight away. Would have expected him to make a farewell vid for his many friends and admirers or at least leave an explanation.

The fez is becoming quite an iconic part of Vimeo, maybe we should all fez up our avatars until he comes back? I feel the birth of a religeon coming on.

Russell Wynne

Russell Wynne Plus

Dalas and AA. Thanks for letting us know what up with Fuzzy. We'll definitely miss him until his return.

loonachic

loonachic

:-(

i'm saddened.

now i want a donut.

Nath

Nath

=( i'm sad too.

FD, come back! We miss you.

C-Drik83

C-Drik83

We shall await your return ho mighty FuzzyDave !

FollyMadness

FollyMadness

Loona, I had the same idea. I told islebehere.... SAVE FUZZY!

Ian Lucero

Ian Lucero Plus

Yes i'm more interested in what he has cooking than him just coming back, saying hey sorry folks didn't mean to leave... I look forward to what he has in store, has been festering, maybe he finally broke open that nice Panasonic camera he's had for so long sitting in a box and will finally make some films of stuff other than himself...

No pressure.

Jimmy Heffernan

Jimmy Heffernan Alum

fuzzy can do watever he wants. it'll be great and i'll love it. i anxiously await his return

eric cwiertny

eric cwiertny

Due to the fact that he was one of the very first to welcome me to Vimeo... I'll be waiting anxiously and always watching for the second coming of the mighty FD!

Capucha

Capucha Plus

I miss you Fuzzy Dave. Take care, and please come back. :)

Lex Productions

Lex Productions

I thought it might have something to do with movies. I'm just glad whoever he works for as a movie critic didn't bitch him out of vimeo or anything.

If you read this, good luck Dave!

Caroline Martin

Caroline Martin

well, day three has come and gone. My dreams of him being Jesus and arising on the third day have been shattered.

Dobbsie

Dobbsie

we love you Dave, i totally understand

Thommy Browne

Thommy Browne Plus

all of these FD tribute profile pictures are amazing. My baby has a freakin' beard!

heather

heather

I'm jealous of them all, but mine will look ridiculous if I attempt it. maybe I can find someone that's good with photoshopping and con them into doing it for me!

Marius van Witzenburg

Marius van Witzenburg

I read a lot about Fuzzy Dave really hope is is alright and we'll see him back soon :)

As I understood he is working on something new, cant wait to see him finish that.

Cya Dave!

eric cwiertny

eric cwiertny

Where it said who's online/my contacts...his picture was there for a few minutes this morning.

are the shots on his profile page new...i thought they might be

he's the only one that can make that icon appear, right?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.