Michael McKinney

Michael McKinney

DaPOW.com is the newest Music Video Web TV Channel without all of the pop-ups and crap that most of the sites have. Just Good NEW MUSIC VIDEOS ONE AFTER THE OTHER in FULLSCREEN! The Stream is setup for all connections to minimize Buffering! Contact me to submit your video.

Thanks,
Michael McKinney
DaPOW.com

nplayaz

nplayaz

check out our video, and submit it

Michael McKinney

Michael McKinney

Well, from the two videos on your profile... I would have to say no. If you have others, I would like to see them.
No TNA allowed.

Michael McKinney

Michael McKinney

DaPOW has now gone MOBILE. What a task mobile is...Geezz. I had to place 4 different file types for some of the phones to view it. Which one works for you and what do you have? mobile.dapow.com

Rare Jones

Rare Jones

Check out out some of other videos

nplayaz

nplayaz

ca we submit our music video? if YES holla to us or email NPLAYAZ@GMAIL.COM

Rebel Video Production

Rebel Video Production

Sent you a message on your website. I'm interested in submitting my music video but am wondering is this is a promotional thing I pay for or are you just looking for material. My video is, "She's the one," at vimeo.com/rebelvideo

Michael McKinney

Michael McKinney

Wow, DaPOW has really been through many changes since mt first post. mobile.DaPOW.com has a new flavor for iPhone users. It seems that some droids have issues with some of the videos. Not sure why, but if someone knows, I'd love to hear it. I batch encode these videos, and use the same settings for all. Why would some not work?

Michael McKinney

Michael McKinney

Thank you everyone for posting links to your videos. Wow!
So much talent! Someone should contact each of you if not already.

mobile.dapow.com has really taken off! Now with over 140 Artists at the tips of your fingers, Music Videos have never been so easy to enjoy. Thank you for providing this earth with Music for the Eyes.

rick irwin

rick irwin

Hi there, check this one out.. My first for tmg Records.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ir9cpjT8brU&hd=1

CD release: Rick Irwin • One Way Up May17,2011
solo artist: composer singer player of all music self engineered produced.. ( I need some friends)

rick irwin

rick irwin

this is my second one for tmg records..

youtube.com/watch?v=xBasrPCJqTc&hd=1

sound stage shoot + on location.. (dance the bike) shoots in july 2011. no one else does the moves, that I will display, with any bike.

Michael McKinney

Michael McKinney

NEWS FLASH! DaPOW.com now offers "DaPAD", with Hours of Continuous Music Videos for iPad's and Tablets, and offers now "171" (A-Z) Individual Artist Music Videos.

Now 3 Great Ways to Watch Music Videos!
Desktop, iPad/Tablet, Smartphone.

DaPOW.com

Andy Hughes

Andy Hughes

Hi Michael, here's the music video for my song 'Busker Boy' from my debut album 'A Song A Day Keeps The Blues Away' hope to hear from you. Thanks! vimeo.com/25958436

Michael McKinney

Michael McKinney

Fun Videos! Thanks all who have posted here. I guess that is why I love music videos. So much to be said, and music tends to be a great way of expressing a passion of ideas. I would like to ask you what your thoughts are about DAPOW.com. Please express your opinion here. Thanks to all....

DAPOW

Matt Brown

Matt Brown Plus

I did everything on this music video project, without a budget.
HipHop artist Low out of Oregon. "Highs'N'Lows"

vimeo.com/36715183

Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

Thomas Piper

Thomas Piper Plus

The Peoples Republic of Sound Presents 'I Got Love' The first single from Thomas Piper Jr. This Music Short was Totaly created by Thomas All Visuals, Sounds, Vocals by Him. So enjoy this work by a complete artist!!!
vimeo.com/52048766

Michael McKinney

Michael McKinney

I really like many of your videos, however... for me to add them to an Episode, I need a 720x480 Uncompressed Quicktime (.mov) file. I have tried to contact a few of you, but no reply as of yet. If you are serious about submitting your video, please send me an email (located on DAPOW.com) with contact info so I can review your video, and if I like it, respond with the upload details. Thanks, Michael DAPOW.com

Link: DAPOW.com

gnakli

gnakli Plus

French independant hip hop music video clip
" LE POIDS DU CHOIX " ALYé feat. Specta (Official music video)
"Between dream and reality, ALYé and SPECTA are at the heart of a revolution in motion ...
Consequence of a chaotic early twenty-first century ("terrorist" attacks, wars, natural disasters, political crises, economic, ecological and social, ...), the population of Underground Cities has enough to undergo the decisions of the EMPIRE !
Alye is the bearer of the message of urgency, hunted by the EMPIRE, he has not been heard from since his last public statement..."
"SPECTA, the architect of the protest movement, has been missing for many years. The image of his fiery speeches are the only vestiges of its action..."
I present to you my most ambitious project until now, some video and music from france, I hope you enjoy it !

Lien: vimeo.com/58822423

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.