Broke College Kids

Broke College Kids

We are looking for up and coming film makers to submit there films for our blog. If you have any films that you would like to be pushed on a major blogging site please submit your video links to brokecollegekids@live..com.

We are also looking for a videographer in Southern California for upcoming BCK short films and video advertisements

jean-jacques cunnac

jean-jacques cunnac

Hi, thanks for checking out my short film.
I'm a film maker in France.
This short has been shot in june in the state of NY, USA.
Best Regards.
JJ
dai.ly/i5yTMw

Bracey Lemons

Bracey Lemons

I'm a filmmaker from southern California (south riverside county, but willing to travel) I'd love to work with you guys, check out my latest video and let me know what you think.

vimeo.com/braceylemons/64cents

illusion

illusion

Pleas check out our work. We are 4 upcoming film makers in Reykjavik Iceland.

We have been making a lot of music videos and Event videos. The latest one about the Iceland Airwaves, music festival.

vimeo.com/17156067

Hope it is something you are looking for.

Best regards
Óli Finnsson
illusion

Terence Connors

Terence Connors

I like the blog keep up the good work.
Here's a link to one of my videos. Enjoy.

Broke College Kids

Broke College Kids

i had time to check out a couple... posted some... still alot to go... but ill try to get everyone who took the time to email me or leave a post video on the blog asap

Mark3 Films

Mark3 Films

Hey,

Here's a documentary I directed and edited if you want it, also take a look at the other videos on my page if you want.

vimeo.com/16535318

HWPO

HWPO

vimeo.com/17990832

This is a short documentary about a clothing brand DYNT, They are a growing brand out of southern California thriving of off promoting being your own individual.

Dasha Boichenko

Dasha Boichenko

Hello, thanks for doing this - great help for young filmmakers.
I do both 16mm and digital filmmaking myself, mostly experimental; This is an example the kind of work I do:
vimeo.com/17358937
Thanks!

The Benita Show

The Benita Show

Hi,
I would love to have my talk show posted on your blog.
It can be found at youtube.com/user/TheBenitaShow
I interview many or St Louis & Illinois talent (actors, producers, writers, etc...), showcasing them to the world. The show continues to evolve as we are uploading episode 5 this week and it will have a completely different look. The Benita Show is not your average talk show, but is also very entertaining. Check it out, hope you like it and will want to put it on your blog.
Benita

GUKA

GUKA

Here spacelab contact basis for creativity level check at your home planet thx best regards

vimeo.com/21210583

NahidRains Pictures

NahidRains Pictures

Just a Cup of Tea - A Short-Film about HUman Psychology with Loneliness.

Gon Caride

Gon Caride Plus

Two music videos, very different style, no bands looking cool playing on it. Let me know if you would like to showcase them in your blog.
Links:
"Awakening" (Real Life Stop Motion): vimeo.com/21298052
"Moment Without Interval" (Different Density Liquids Experiment): vimeo.com/22023967

best!

Andrew Goldner

Andrew Goldner

From So-Cal, avid SB visitor, recent graduate, former student, but still broke.

This was my Thesis: "Swept"

A short film about one guy's failed relationship, a hopeful night, and a fortuitous meeting.

vimeo.com/24817749

Thanks. Keep truckin', BCKs.

APEIRON FILMS

APEIRON FILMS

Perspective - comedy, many festivals screen this one
vimeo.com/15390060

Trust - brand new flirt - festival hit
vimeo.com/25041883

Psychic Sue - ghost comedy - festival hit
vimeo.com/70849159

Two Too Odd - walking suitcase - festival hit
vimeo.com/43471978

Paradise Beach - short beach comedy, viral online
vimeo.com/67636513

Sick City - angelic teleport joke
vimeo.com/56543037

Meteorites - music video romance
vimeo.com/22366090

Upstream - fairy tale romance
vimeo.com/12374905

Dream Girls - casting farce
vimeo.com/12015013

Brandon Roberts

Brandon Roberts

hey everybody my name is Brandon Roberts and this is my video link to my 4th of july 2011 video. I use a canon XH A1 let me know what you think.

vimeo.com/26095471

Josh Izenberg

Josh Izenberg PRO

Hey there,

I have a couple original shorts that won awards in the San Francisco 48 Hour Film Festival over the past 2 year (Best Film in City, and Best Cinematography for Albatross and Ezekiel, respectively.) Please let me know if you'd like to post one to your blog.

Here are the links:

Ezekiel: vimeo.com/26221663

Albatross: vimeo.com/13259251

Thanks,
Josh

Justin Stewart

Justin Stewart

Official music video for The Cast Before The Break. Filmed around various locations in Albany NY. Directed and edited by myself.

vimeo.com/26605692

DAartstudio

DAartstudio Plus

MEDIO CAMINO, was created as a non profit production. A naturalistic film production or "docu-fiction";
fiction introduced in natural society where it is thought out to create a brief reflexion of the circunstances, thoughts and expressions of the young culture of our day.
vimeo.com/24021386

tursu.tv

tursu.tv

Here is a video from us to show...

A short experimental dance film 8 min.

hunger InTheMiddleOfTheCity

vimeo.com/28148303

Gabriel Ferreira

Gabriel Ferreira Plus

I've got some artistic videos (my main focus from now on) and a bunch of Apple/Mac tips and tuts videos in Portuguese.
hope you enjoy
vimeo.com/igabas

r y a n-d e l a n e y

r y a n-d e l a n e y Plus

sooooo, how does one actually get a short or video on your blog??? I have some good stuff that I would like to get out to a larger audience. Hit me back with any info, thanks

Alex Robinson

Alex Robinson

Hi Heres a short film/animation I made about London

vimeo.com/24126155

The film is a modern interpretation of William Blake's "London" a poem as relevant today as it was 200 years ago. Each line of the poem inspires a futuristic yet gritty parallel of Blake’s London. The film endeavors to visualize how Blake may have envisioned the London of our times and by doing so draws upon uncanny and un-nerving similarities.

gketsios

gketsios

My latest trailer for my upcoming short film.
Take a look. Feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks!

vimeo.com/29443151

Wytse Koetse

Wytse Koetse Plus

A new short film straight out of the oven!
"Quattro Formaggi", a pizza boy´s life isn´t all roses:
vimeo.com/30546771

"Pizza delivery is ranked as the fifth most
dangerous job category." - Bureau of Labor Statistics

Aditya tawde

Aditya tawde

vimeo.com/30781952

"Three Fifteen" is an 3d animated short film created by 5 of us "Aditya Tawde, Harsh Sharma, Kushal Bhor, Dipesh Motivaras, Perzan pandol" as part of the final year degree project for Thakur-Toonskool Advanced Animation Academy.

| Espírito Kashi |

| Espírito Kashi |

this is an episode of 8.30 min from a project i'm involved in. it's based in Varanasi, India. The town offers a look at the roots of the Indian culture.

The project aims to help preserve the culture of India.

This short film is how we celebrated Diwali here floating around Kashi. (Varanasi)

vimeo.com/31303787

Amy Carpenter

Amy Carpenter

Hi, this is a short teaser to a film I am making for my VFX course vimeo.com/32286786. For more information on the making of, check my blog amy-carpenter.blogspot.com.

Ian Lammi

Ian Lammi

I don't know what you're looking for but if your wanting something sorta cool that probably not many people know about is modern yoyoing so here's my video The Passed:
vimeo.com/30027673

Jan-Gerrit Seyler

Jan-Gerrit Seyler

Moin guys,

thx for your interest and invitation.

Let's see if our connection will connect us for real.

I can offer you a trailer to my short "Der Philatelist":

derphilatelist-film.de/

And I can provide you with my short "Camille":

vimeo.com/28681935

Have a nice day, and here you can find out more and "like" my pages to some shorts, it could help...

facebook.com/pages/Camille/218406844875054

facebook.com/pages/Der-Philatelist-The-Philatelist-Le-Philatéliste/227397043959982

facebook.com/pages/Cowboy-und-Indianer-Cowboys-and-Indians/138038159630934

"CAMILLE"

A teenager daring the unknown and getting in danger.
DK 2009 | Video/DVD | 12'18'' | 16:9| | Colour | Language: EN | Subt: EN, GER

Find it on my reel or vimeo: vimeo.com/28681935
or just watch it in my reel.

"Camille is 15 and hates her mother. She just humiliated her again in front of everybody. And when she secretly fucks with Uncle Robert - why shouldn't she seduce her cousin Dennis to try out how sex really is? Furious she leaves and takes the bus to the city. A stranger takes her for a hooker. He asks her to go for a ride.
A short and intimate Coming Of Age Road-Night-Story"

Looking forward to work with you,

Gerrit

volker schmitt

volker schmitt

Hello,
please check out my Sci-Fi Comedy NOWHERENOW (vimeo.com/24674581) It would be an honor if you'd consider showing or posting it. Best regards from Hamburg/St. Pauli, Volker Schmitt

George Ovcinikov

George Ovcinikov Plus

In a grey, routine engulfed city a woman is looking for an answer, not being able to find herself in the life built and controlled by the System.

vimeo.com/42047489

Dialect Project

Dialect Project

Say hello to the second installment of Dialect Project's The Anecdote. A docu-series taking you behind the scenes of extraordinary industry icons. This episode features hip hop artist & philanthropist Bishop Lamont (Diocese Records). vimeo.com/42727279

Simply Ignorant

Simply Ignorant

This is a comedy. And, since you're a broke college kids website then you'll be able to relate to the main character.

Link: vimeo.com/42905503

Yousef Kawar

Yousef Kawar

Hi

check out my new short film. Let me know if there is any opportunity to participate in any kind of contests or festivals.
Thanks

vimeo.com/40766737
yousefkawar.com/

Atom Film

Atom Film

ETKI / EFFECT (Short Film-English Subtitles)
If the eye has a memory, the thing that it saw can be the most beautiful? (Different fiction, Different Story)

Manisa Altın Üzüm Film Festivali En İyi Film Ödülü (Best Short Film Award)
İstanbul Kısa Film Festivali Finalist
Kristal Klaket Kısa Film Yarışması Finalist
Dünya Göz Kısa Film Yarışması Finalist
Sinepark Film Festivali Finalist

Link: vimeo.com/43184901

PHIZZ OUT

PHIZZ OUT

20 year old college student.
from denver colorado.
flew to LA on a spur of the moment trip with nothing more than my camera (cannon 60D) and a toothbrush. No phone, all the people in this video i met for the first time on this trip.
JUST A YOUNG KID WHO LOVES FILM.

Link: vimeo.com/53135811

John Wikstrom

John Wikstrom Plus

My love letter to the movies that made me love movies- and still the most personal project I've ever made. Please consider "The Hatchling"
vimeo.com/37001452

Kico Velarde

Kico Velarde Plus

Trailer for my short film "The Shooting Star Salesman", starring Yancey Arais (Chavez), Jason Gedrick (Luck), Sydney Tamiia Poitier (Death Proof), and Elijah Velarde (Casa De Mi Padre).

Link: vimeo.com/39178050

Fools For Hire

Fools For Hire

Check out our comedy webseries FOOLS FOR HIRE which premiered last week. Lots more episodes and content to come in the next few months!

Link: vimeo.com/55649189

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

It's an animated music-clip created for the German/Norwegian singer-songwriter Pica Pica. myspace.com/picapicamusic
I've tried to put her metaphors of love into the pictures of fairytales. So listen to and watch – I'm sure you will understand.
This music-clip is all made with sand and light.
It took about 3 months creating, animating, editing and learning to be patient and to be willing to compromise.
It's made with Love – it's about Love.

Link: vimeo.com/45504014

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

That's a little animation made by Ink, watercolor and a bit magic.
It took about 3 months creating a storyboard, making some sketches, drawing the test-version and later the final-version with Ink and watercolor.
So, take a rest make a tea and enjoy.
(Test Version: vimeo.com/36231528)

Link: vimeo.com/45756712

Jabuba Films

Jabuba Films Plus

We've made this spot for our home town Rugby club. We didnt gain any money with it, we did it because we love rugby. hope yo like it.

Link: vimeo.com/54850565

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

"the miles" is a music clip Caroline Weiße and me created and animated for the australian singer/songwriter Emaline Delapaix. emalinedelapaix.com
The song is from her third album 'between breeding seasons' and was also recorded/played by Karsten Lipp.

Link: vimeo.com/58649319

Tiffany Dantin

Tiffany Dantin

Take a 30 second look into an alternative past, experienced through an educational film opener. The Institute for Immortality is a pseudo-science propaganda animation inspired by speculative societies and unlimited lifespans.

Link: vimeo.com/61324133

Richard Gaspa

Richard Gaspa Plus

Memorial Day 2013 vimeo.com/66689633

My name is Richard and I am a Vietnam veteran. I served in Vietnam at the age of seventeen after lying about my age to join the Army. At the time it was my way out of the projects and a very bad family life. After forty years I am just coming with grips of what I seen and experience in Nam. I am just now able to view many of the photos that I took in nam. I created this tribute to many of the brothers and friends that I lost in Vietnam after being told by my PTSD doctor at the VA it would be good therapy. This is my experience in photos with what I could not say in words. vimeo.com/66689633

Please Be sure to turn on your sound before viewing. Although you have no way of knowing the reasons why, the photos and music have all been selected for very personal reasons.

vimeo.com/66689633

Link: vimeo.com/66689633

OksanaVoitenko

OksanaVoitenko

Independent short film LULLABY.

War takes away the son from the Mother. Now her lullaby sounds for all the soldiers who fell asleep forever.

vimeo.com/66882109 password "Lullaby2013"

Julien GUILLAUME

Julien GUILLAUME

This video is all about a guy, chased by and chasing a girl, to try escaping his own surrel dream.

Hope you will like it !
Watch it and comment if you like.

Link: vimeo.com/67838219

Aske Løkken

Aske Løkken Plus

A 64 second journey in time. Filmed on the BMCC.
It is about how two beautiful girls reflect upon their sudden lonelyness.

Link: vimeo.com/68307230

Arthur Jeanroy

Arthur Jeanroy

Tout dans la tête (Meurtr'rap), a music video shot with a black & white Arri Alexa and a Phantom Flex. Just follow the night of a hitman in Paris and enjoy !

Lien: vimeo.com/68690246

Max Video Productions

Max Video Productions Plus

This video is about wounded veterans sharing their stories of how they were injured in the war followed by highlights of their week long event of rehabilitating through sports. This video is about the triumph of human spirit.

Link: vimeo.com/69394981

STEREOTACTIC

STEREOTACTIC PRO

vimeo.com/79138449
The story of Vladimir Kurashov, a young photographer from Moscow.
In 2003 his left eye was seriously injured in a street fight. After multiple surgeries young kid was still unable to return to normal vision. Vladimir focused on photography to get distracted from trauma. Few years later, summer of 2012, Moscow based gallery "Glaz" presented photographer's first public exhibition "Poetics of the locality”.

Link: vimeo.com/79138449

Hamant

Hamant

"Poison Was The Cure or: How I Learned to See" (2013) is a short experimental film by Hamant. The concept of the film is based on a unique condition of the Singaporean filmmaker: he is slowly being blinded by the very thing that allows him to see; that is, the Sun. The very nature of film as a light-based medium also inspired the concept of the film.

Footage for the film was gathered over a two and a half year period from various locations such as Mandalay, Bagan, Shan, Yangon (Myanmar), Hanoi (Vietnam) and Singapore.

© Metonymy Productions 2013

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=a7p3YOWT8f4

Sherly Jessica

Sherly Jessica

It's a new fun movement to share the used notebooks to those who need in Fun and Creative way.
This Social Campaign was held on Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
We invite the junior high school students, who still had used notebooks to be collected and together we recycle it so those books can be used again for other children who need the books.
Budi and Siska is our representative and also as the main character of Buku Sisa Kita Social Campaign, they help all the children to share the notebook in a fun way.
Because Fun is when you can share it with other
Just check out the action!
More information :
facebook : facebook.com/bukusisakita
Twitter : twitter.com/bukusisakita

Link: vimeo.com/87052441

Luqman Mohamad

Luqman Mohamad

This is my first short film, it's called Surge.

It's a school production. The sound might be really bad but I'm really proud of the story.

Link: vimeo.com/79865046

Andrew M Pisanu

Andrew M Pisanu

Produced for zero budget, this is the video to "Rufus Wainwright", the final track from the album "Collecting Diseases". (Please note, it is not a Rufus Wainwright cover.)

"The shelves overcrowded
the gifts are all bullshit
I'd trade every one
for an empty room with you in it"

Directed by Spencer Doane and Will Haynes, aka Whirlwind Films.
Filmed in Calstock, Cornwall, England.
Written by Andrew M Pisanu.
Starring Andrew M Pisanu and Will Mattos.

Link: vimeo.com/90810998

ComboBros

ComboBros Plus

Milan on the Wobble
A counterweight, quickly!
Thoughts, words and artworks on a city more than ever on the wobble

Link: vimeo.com/90000278

adam newacheck

adam newacheck Plus

-filmmakers name: Adam Newacheck
-film title(s: Ethos
-running time: 17:15
-contact email: Anewacheck@gmail.com
This version is close to done, about 95%, but will completed under this link tomorrow.
vimeo.com/92703576

Jith Paul

Jith Paul Plus

A Clean Slate - A once promising singer who turned her back on her career due to debilitating stage fright, tries to get back on stage with the help of her friends.
Treepot Media and It's A Keeper Productions present
Beki Lantos, Allison Graham, Julian Doucet and Jonathan Welch in
A Clean Slate
Directed by Jith Paul
Screenplay by Paola Della Malva
Director of Photography Karim Ayari
Sound Nicolas Séguin
Executive Producer Blair Campbell
Producers Paola Della Malva and Jith Paul
Featuring Original Music by North Easton (My Favourite Tragedy), Reel Eyes and Beki Lantos
More information: mulliganshouseband.com

vimeo.com/95593292

Also in 4K here: youtu.be/vCqPPy5bptA

Felix Brassier

Felix Brassier Plus

Hello,
Introducing myself, Felix Brassier, french filmmaker currently based in Liverpool.

I hope not bothering you sending you a suggestion of one of my creative work in progress : "Days" a serie of everyday life videos.

For one year, I moved and travelled across Europe (UK, Spain, Norway, France etc ...), trying to match my professional and personal life in a global audiovisual project ; DAYS.
The project was born one year ago and is still ongoing.
These videos talk about everything and try to catch inspiration, beauty, art and atmosphere along the daily life ...

Here's the last EP released from the video serie : Year Two - Day Forty Six - Baltic Area - Chapter I - vimeo.com/94209740

The official website : felixbrassier.wix.com/days

I hope you'll enjoy.

Vimeo : vimeo.com/channels/627166
Facebook : facebook.com/DAYSvideos

Link: felixbrassier.wix.com/days

Ellen Bukstel

Ellen Bukstel

"Who's The Pusher Now?" is a song that I wrote and perform on stage regularly about the hypocrisy of the Government Drug Wars and the obscene Mass Incarceration of our citizens. We have created a music video with original, extraordinary motion graphics combining sight and sound to engage the viewer in a powerful and timely message. The making of “Who’s The Pusher Now” Music Video was an amazing Bi-Coastal “team” effort with my son Todd Segal, an award winning filmmaker (West coast LA) and my other son Brett Segal, composer and music producer in (East coast FL) to create this work! ..Our video was recently nominated for the 2014 A2IM LIBERA AWARDS (The Libby’s)! I know our music video will delight your senses and we would be very humbled and honored to have your consideration of our video as a Vimeo Feature or Favorite.

Who's The Pusher Now? vimeo.com/86844855

Ellen Bukstel
Multiple Award Winning Singer Songwriter
ellenbukstel.com

Link: vimeo.com/86844855

Shaan

Shaan Plus

I have a controversial short film that in would like to share. UnderGod is a story about how soldiers handle insanity on the battlefield.

Link: vimeo.com/28482629

shekhar

shekhar

hi, pls chk out this Light Painting stop Motion music video we made for the Band Samved.

Link: vimeo.com/97521523

Michael DeLuca

Michael DeLuca Plus

This is a minute advert for the iPhone 5s. If you can check it out and leave some feedback ill be more than happy to take it into consideration. Thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/103008663

Alfredo Galvão-Lucas

Alfredo Galvão-Lucas Plus

This is the teaser trailer of my most recent production: O CAMINHO DE WASHIDA (original tilte) or THE PATH OF WASHIDA (english title).
Washida is a martial arts warrior and protector of an ancient legacy, who enters in conflict with his Master when he discovers the truth about his parent's death.

Link: vimeo.com/102034010

Drop-Out Cinema

Drop-Out Cinema PRO

here is the trailer to the debut of aleksey igudesman and sebastian leitner:

NOSELAND: THE MOVIE is a humorous ode to the world of classical music and its star musicians. It features great music, the world famous violinist Julian Rachlin (with a nose fetish) and many other top musicians, plus John Malkovich and Roger Moore.

Link: vimeo.com/97821644

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.