Eythan Maidhof

Eythan Maidhof

This is a versatile workhorse camera package fitted for all production environments. It comes fully equip and ready to shoot anything from narrative and documentary film, to weddings and corporate events. Includes enough battery power and media storage to cover a long day of filming without the worry of running out to charge battery or reformat the media. Everything is in great condition and will arrive neatly packed in accompanying carrying cases.
This package includes the Sony PMW EX-1R. It’s a true professional HD camcorder that can shoot a variety of deliverables from 720P, 1080i, and 1080P in various frame rates such as 23.98, 29.97, even over cranked 60 FPS. Here is a link to the official Sony site pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/product-PMWEX1R/?XID=O:BPSEG_PMW%20EX1:Google_PVPA
The media storage that’s included is the PHU 120K. It’s a 120 GB Hard disk that mounts on the camera and gives eight hours of raw footage. Here is a link to the official Sony site pro.sony.com/bbsccms/assets/files/mkt/recmedia/brochures/phu120k_prodbroch.pdf
The kit also includes a Letus35 Extreme adapter kit. Great for mounting still lenses on the camera for a shallow depth of field look. It includes everything rods, support, Nikon mount, and camera adapter. Here is a link to the official Letus35 site letus35.com/cart/Letus35-Extreme-Starter-Bundle.html
Here’s a link to a video that has been posted using the Sony EX-1 and Letus35 adapter: youtube.com/watch?v=hJ0ggM63vUQ
Here’s a total list of all other equipment:
- 3x-batteries
- Charger & AC adapter
- 1x- 16GB SXS card
- 2x- 8GB SXS card
- 1X- Light panel
- 1x- Hardcase
- 1x- Soft case
Please feel free to contact me via email. Total price 6,500$. Willing to sell individually.

maidhofeythan1@gmail.com

Shaheryar Ahmed

Shaheryar Ahmed

Do you still have this package for sale? Plus can I buy just the camera and its accessories leaving the letus aside?

Sam Hawleywood

Sam Hawleywood

I know I"m a little late to the game here, but did this sell already??

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.