eric ayotte

eric ayotte

The Gadabout began in 2002 out of frustrations with more commercial film festivals. Each year putting a program of short films together to take on the road to over 50 cities coast-to-coast. It's been extremely fun and exciting to see the fest grow. So to celebrate our 10th year we are holding a large weekend festival in October here in Bloomington, IN. Several venues, parties, bands, art, and more.

We are looking for:
-Short films (any, style, medium, etc. No Limit on number of submissions)
-Filmmaking Crews (groups of filmmakers all making short films. If selected, their films would be grouped together for their own screening.)

October 8-9th in Bloomington, IN

Submit via the internet:
-Vimeo (send us a link to your film with download permissions)
-large file share or sending site like Yousendit, or an FTP, etc.

Or through the mail:
Label DVD, DVDr with quicktime file, mini-DV, or vhs with filmmaker's name, film title, running time, and contact email. Send to:
Eric Ayotte
Gadabout Film Fest
909 W. 9th St.
Bloomington, IN 47404

DUE DATE: OCTOBER 1st.

Seda Grigoryan

Seda Grigoryan

Hello,
here is my short, it has French subtitles,
but I'll send you a larger file of the English-only version, if you like it: vimeo.com/19218956

Thanks!

Sam Collins Media

Sam Collins Media Plus

Here's my effort 'Ball Of Light'

How light painting photography changed one man's life forever vimeo.com/21338911

If you like it, get in touch and I'll gladly sort outdownload permission :)

David Mousakheel

David Mousakheel

Hi, I'd like to enter as well....Take a Glide from David Mousakheel on Vimeo.

Kurtis Hough

Kurtis Hough Plus

Submission of my new two part art film inspired by Oregon's mossy and slugfilled lands. View the entire film on vimeo in full HD. vimeo.com/23600010

Susanne Porzelt

Susanne Porzelt Plus

Two strangers, camped out in a foreign land, cross paths in a luxury hotel elevator and exit into adjacent rooms on the same floor... then what? Do they fantasize about one another? Do they build up the courage to knock on the other’s door? Did they even notice one another at all?

vimeo.com/24558241

Michael Rake

Michael Rake

Animation. Short. Pencil+paper, 2D computer. 2011. Part of graduation project. Enjoy and take it as submission.

DEsign - vimeo.com/26587189

Tony Donisch

Tony Donisch

As of now I have two shorts each under 2 minutes to submit. Let me know if they are chosen, and I'll change the download permissions.

Starved Rock State Park in Utica, IL
vimeo.com/24028383

This is Petey, He's a Puppy
vimeo.com/21499544

Daniel Abad

Daniel Abad

Diary of Dreams: May 15, 2011

vimeo.com/27031443

This is an experimental shortfilm in Double Super 8, a documentary shortfilm about spanish revolution in May 15th 2011.

And this is another short of the same series:

vimeo.com/20989100

DAartstudio

DAartstudio Plus

MEDIO CAMINO, was created as a non profit production. A naturalistic film production or "docu-fiction";
fiction introduced in natural society where it is thought out to create a brief reflexion of the circunstances, thoughts and expressions of the young culture of our day.
vimeo.com/24021386

Tony Johnson

Tony Johnson

Hi Eric

We would like to submit our promo:

Title: I don't have a lot to say
Director: Tony Johnson
Genre: Short Animation
Link: vimeo.com/24891434

If you need any press material or production notes please let us know.

Kind regards
Tony Johnson
Director

eric ayotte

eric ayotte

This is great. We've been going through all of the submissions in this thread, and will be getting in touch with accepted films soon!!

We are still putting our programs together, so if you haven't submitted, please do so! The festival is coming along very well. Oct. 8th and 9th here in Bloomington, IN. 2 wonderful venues, The Bishop and Rhino's. More info coming soon.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUBMITTING!

Nate Drake

Nate Drake

Here are my first 2 films for you. When I started them, I didn't even know how to edit!

PIZZA BANG BANG
vimeo.com/27949378

BONEHEAD
vimeo.com/27943707

They've never had an audience and I'd happily send them to Gadabout.

eric ayotte

eric ayotte

Still accepting submissions, will have our final programs together soon. We've really appreciated all the submissions on here. Could always use more...

Loki ojha

Loki ojha

Respected Dear Creative persons

Find this video

Product music video devil share Story ghost revenge.

Character was killed by his close friend and his wife for lust and business share and

Character soul appeared for his revenge

Worked as CG artist, effects, shoot, dance, acting, music,done with one pc and one nokia

mobile phone cam

Trailer (response on you tube half upload)

youtube.com/watch?v=l2cXGv4askI

Finished part

aimdigitech.com/devil/ (Please do let us know if link is not working )

Video Duration: 4:12, PAL Size 720/576 FPS 25. Version Regular, Anaglaphic. stereoscopic

Accepted by moive festival in various categories

Looking for any deal for mutual benefit like Distribution, venture capitalist,
Sponsorship, promoter, talent agents, media house with team support, an opportunity to
Create more projects like this

For information devilshare2002@gmail.com

Link: aimdigitech.com/devil/

Loki ojha

Loki ojha

Respected Dear Creative persons

Find this video

Product music video devil share Story ghost revenge.

Character was killed by his close friend and his wife for lust and business share and

Character soul appeared for his revenge

Worked as CG artist, effects, shoot, dance, acting, music,done with one pc and one nokia

mobile phone cam

Trailer (response on you tube half upload)

youtube.com/watch?v=l2cXGv4askI

Finished part

aimdigitech.com/devil/ (Please do let us know if link is not working )

Video Duration: 4:12, PAL Size 720/576 FPS 25. Version Regular, Anaglaphic. stereoscopic

Accepted by moive festival in various categories

Looking for any deal for mutual benefit like Distribution, venture capitalist,
Sponsorship, promoter, talent agents, media house with team support, an opportunity to
Create more projects like this

For information devilshare2002@gmail.com

Link: aimdigitech.com/devil/

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.