Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Thanks for the reports. The developers have been alerted and we will try to resolve the issue as quickly as we can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

UPDATE: This issue has been fixed. If you are still experiencing this issue please first try deleting your browser's cache and refreshing the page. If the issue persists, please post the URLs of the video pages you want us to take a look at.

David Lee

David Lee

Same here: uploaded yesterday, took forever for converting, and now it's no longer available. Another video I uploaded later, however, did work. Thanks for the staff's hard work, but I'd like to see the issue resolved in a more streamlined way. Thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/23330053

Microsoft Cafe TV

Microsoft Cafe TV

My video now says consistently "Sorry. This Video Is Unavailable". Does it make a difference if one uploads the video via directly through the web site or via de Adobe client?

Link: vimeo.com/23326748

RED J

RED J

I upload a video and the quality looks worst. any help.

CLM

CLM Plus

Same issue here. Thanks!

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey, i'm trying to fix these right now.

Sam Morrill

Sam Morrill Staff

Hi Massimiliano, the problem you're referring to is different than the one that this thread describes.

You will either have to switch to the Flash player in Safari (click the link that says 'Switch to Flash player', beneath the video) or re-upload your video according to our recommended compression settings.

Vimeo FAQ: vimeo.com/help/compression

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey guys, all the "video unavailable" issues should be resolved now. If this pops up again, please let us know.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. We are looking into this.

Dario Mazzanti

Dario Mazzanti

Hi!
Same problem here..
"Sorry, this video is unavailable".

If i try to download it, it seems to work, but the video can't be watched from the page itself.
Thanks!!

Link: vimeo.com/24316697

crazyfrencheese

crazyfrencheese

Hello,
Same problem as everybody around here...
No problem to download it but impossible to watch it from the page. Says : "Sorry this video is unavailable".
Thanks for your help!

Link: vimeo.com/24317923

domdom2006

domdom2006 Plus

Hello from france,
i have the same problem like everybody.
"sorry this video is unavailable".
Thanks for helping.
domdom

Link: vimeo.com/24318321

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Can you empty your browser cache and try again now please? It should be working.

Eric Batty

Eric Batty

cache cleaned. I still get the same thing... the something went wrong....

thanks for your help.

Link: http:/vimeo.com/23990721

Eric Batty

Eric Batty

it works on other computers, just not my mac.

Family Worship Center

Family Worship Center

I am doing some small video stuff for my church and everytime I upload, it takes very few minutes but says the video wont show. Not sure how to fix this?

Link: vimeo.com/24363842

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.