Matt Schwarz

Matt Schwarz Staff

Create an Album on Vimeo and access it from your Apple TV. You can then start continuous playback!

philip storer

philip storer

I want to be able to build a playlist of videos on my apple TV for when I have people over. Rather than just having music.. I could have videos running.

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

You can create an album and access it from your Apple TV.

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

If you are referring to continuous playback feature, that's out of our hands. It's a feature yet unavailable on Apple TV.

RubensAngelo

RubensAngelo

Youtube has it.

"Continuous playback."

Why vimeo dont have? Everybody will love it.

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Does YouTube channel on Apple TV has continuous playback? Really? I honestly didn't know and couldn't find it. Can you tell us where you set this option?

philip storer

philip storer

Yes that is exactly what I'm looking for. Tell apple to stop locking down functionality that their users want.

Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

They're not "locking down functionality", they just haven't built it.

If they add continuous playback in the future, you can be sure that we will make sure it happens for Vimeo on the Apple TV.

Rene Cadillo

Rene Cadillo

Totally agree with u phillip! Profit. Always stopping development.

RubensAngelo

RubensAngelo

google TV has it?

anyone what change with my appleTv?

Stephen Musgrave

Stephen Musgrave

Any update on this? I too would like ot put together a series of videos to show at a party.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

If you go to one of your Collections (Albums/Channels/Groups) and hit the Play button on your remote while a video is selected, when one video is done the next will begin playing. It won't, however, loop back to the first video when it reaches the last video in the Album/Channel/Group.

Matt Schwarz

Matt Schwarz Staff

Hi Stephen,

Continuous playback is now possible on Apple TV and works when starting a video from a "grid view". To create a playlist, start an Album on Vimeo, then access it from your Apple TV.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.