ERProductions

ERProductions

Need a short script, about anything. A short movie thats not to pricy to produce and is a comedy. Dark comedys alright too.

Videographers

Videographers

dude, yer asking in the wrong forum/place.
There are hundreds of sites where you can get shorts, long stories.

It would help a lot if you specify if you want one actor or 100 in this short. INT or EXT shot, VFX or not.

The more details you give what you'd like to shoot the better the chances you won't waste your time with scripts that you DON'T want.

I have hundreds of short scripts but need to know what's you preference and what will you shoot it and what age the actors you want to use and so on.
We do collaboration with other people around the world for shorts and features.

Cheers

ERProductions

ERProductions

Take your time with it, dont feel rushed we would rather have a better script and wait longer.

I want the writer to have a lot of freedom thats why i didnt make many limitations. Again we are looking for a script thats a comedy while a dark comedy script is perfered. We have a decent budget, and I have avaliable actors that are in teens to late teens(15 to 27) and a few actors that are in there 50's, possibly older. This isn't really an issue as were willing to hire actors if needed. It would be nice to not get to rediculous with the amout of actors, but if the scripts funny enough and extra actors are needed we'll make an exception. INT and EXT scenes are both fine since we have the neccassary lighting. We have 2 small houses, 2 mid range houses, and 1 large home, office building, along with other areas if needed we could get permits for. I would like the writer to not feel held back and just write a great short film script and if we run into problems we can find a solution.

Perfered a dark comedy (like comedy in movies like old school, wedding crashers, the other guys, 40 year old virigin, mr. deeds, the change up, ect this type of comedy is perfered) Short script, since its a short film. The lower the budget needed the better. Outside dark scenes are not perfered but are do able.

Videographers

Videographers

OK, now I understand.
Let me get you a few synopsis.
It may take a while for me to get you the right one, currently busy on a project and shooting. I'll send you PM so we can get off this public forum.
I'll send you PM later on on specifics.

Cheers

Theo

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.