Ocean Versus Daughter

Ocean Versus Daughter

We're an independent band based in Prague who have just released an album.

We are looking for talented filmmakers who are willing to create a video for three of our songs. The compensation we are able to offer is negligible (read: pitiful and we wish we were rich so we could pay heaps!!!).

We are looking for captivating pieces that go well with the songs and either tell their own story or enhance the music just by being visually thought provoking.

No bikinis, bling or Hummers!

The songs can be found at the link below and the three we are interested in having videos for are Lorelei, Take Care & Lips of Justice.
oceanversusdaughter.bandcamp.com/

Let us know if you are interested & hope to hear from you~

Ocean Versus Daughter
oceanversusdaughter@gmail.com

hagit kastel

hagit kastel

my name is hagit kastel -i am a video clips editor
woulde love to make video clips for your songs.
i need the conatct line for the songs-or mp3.
i am deeling with artist frome abroude-doing video clips
based on their music.
pls contact e mail adress- liad651997@walla.com
best wishes hagit

Dan Silveira

Dan Silveira

I would very much be interested in making a video for one of the three songs. I like the switch of the temp during Lorelei, also enjoyed the meaning behind Lips of justice. Let me know vimeo.com/28996046 here's a video I made for a completely different gengre.

hagit kastel

hagit kastel

vimeo.com/21232911
hello my name is hagit kastel-and i am a video clip editor-pls check it out-and ill be happy to help with a video clip for you.
vest wishes
hagit

Anthony and Alex

Anthony and Alex Plus

Hello,
We're a new york based production company, set on making amazing music videos for the most minimal budget. We have done quite a few music videos, our most recent was done for a band in Germany. The entire thing was shot here in the states. Here's a link to it, message us if interested.

vimeo.com/23538920

LIGHTHOUSE

Panx Solajes

Panx Solajes

hi, here's a sample of my videos [which are just laying around] set to "Satellite of Love". Let me if you think my work suits your style. vimeo.com/30054991

Steven Kyle Pro

Steven Kyle Pro

I would like the challenge to wow you with something. If you would like me to make something for Lorelei let me know. You can check out my videos, but I'm great at feeling the music to make the piece with the feelings and mood it needs. thanks

L'Ornement Polychrome

L'Ornement Polychrome PRO

Let me suggest you allocate the hour needed to download the full HD 1920x1080 dpi, 21 minute long, ambient decorative video , titled "Violet". Find it searching for Visual Ambrosia. It's derived by animating a super high resolution digital art scan of a Dutch chromolithograph of a flower. This movie might work with your music. I do not require compensation. The movie is meditative, purely a video trip about translucent color, illusion, realism, and contemplation, but it works. I listened to your three tracks, and I believe that your pure music, alone, without lyrics, fits and glides with the color and animation, in a cumulatively lovely way. Michael Harris MD, contact@visualambrosia. Let me know. Best of luck to all of you in Prague. I have restricted download to only allow full HD embeds. When you watch, you will understand why the full HD format is essential.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.