Live From Memphis

Live From Memphis

The Live From Memphis Music Video Showcase has a call for entries for the 2012 MVS in Downtown Memphis, TN March 1-4th, 2012. Deadline to enter is January 31st, 2012. Visit livefrommemphis.com/mvs to enter! Cash and awards for BEST VIDEO and more! There's a $15 entry fee or it's free to enter if the video premieres at the Showcase! Videos from all over the world may enter! It's four days of music videos, parties, concerts, awards, panels with industry professionals and more!

Corduroy Wednesday

Corduroy Wednesday Plus

Just wanted to say we played at last year's MVS and it was a blast! It's great to see music videos in a film festival atmosphere!

Live From Memphis

Live From Memphis

Hi Emmanuel,

We have a selection committee so I can't say if the video would be accepted or not. We do play music videos of all styles and musical genres. The only advice I can give is to enter.

Marcus Moonen

Marcus Moonen Plus

Very sorry to read the max. length is 5 mins. I would love to submit my MV, but it's around twice that length.

Loki ojha

Loki ojha

Respected Dear Creative persons

Find this video

Product music video devil share Story ghost revenge.

Character was killed by his close friend and his wife for lust and business share and Character soul appeared for his revenge

Worked as CG artist, effects, shoot, dance, acting, music,done with one pc and one nokia mobile phone cam

Trailer (response on you tube half upload)

youtube.com/watch?v=l2cXGv4askI

Finished part

aimdigitech.com/devil/ (Please do let us know if link is not working )

Video Duration: 4:12, PAL Size 720/576 FPS 25. Version Regular, Anaglaphic. stereoscopic

Accepted by these festival in various categories

Looking for any deal for mutual benefit like Distribution, venture capitalist,
Sponsorship, promoter, talent agents, media house with team support, an opportunity to
Create more projects like this

For information devilshare2002@gmail.com

Link: aimdigitech.com/devil/

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.