LifeAsAnArtform

LifeAsAnArtform PRO

Hi, my client has a pro account. We've uploaded a video that is set to embed anywhere, but when we look at the page it's embedded on, the home page of vimeo shows up. If I use the browser that is logged into vimeo, the video shows up? Help?!?!

LifeAsAnArtform

LifeAsAnArtform PRO

It seems you have to be logged in as a vimeo member to view embedded videos. I'm not sure how to fix that. :/

LifeAsAnArtform

LifeAsAnArtform PRO

I don't know if it's a policy, it's just what I'm encountering at the moment :(

Lowepro

Lowepro PRO

This doesn't seem to be tied to being logged into Vimeo (in my case). Looking at two embedded videos that use the same embed code (only the videoID is different)... One displays correctly in IE (not logged into Vimeo) the other does not. Instead I see a "Welcome, You're new aren't you?" message

Moreover, on a Win 7 PC, Chrome and Safari display video correctly, IE and Firefox do not...
On Mac Firefox and Safari do not display correctly.

myke smith

myke smith

Payed for the PRO account, but apparently as of today all my embedded videos now have the VIMEO HOMEPAGE instead of my video. I didn't pay for VIMEO to advertise on my site. What gives?

Link: jazzonair.com/video.html

LifeAsAnArtform

LifeAsAnArtform PRO

Seems to be fixed on my end now. I'm not sure if they fixed the system, or I did something to kick it into gear. I tried embedding their old code format , which did not work. Then I put the new embed code back in, and it works now.

I hope you all get your issues resolved soon!

LifeAsAnArtform

LifeAsAnArtform PRO

Thanks Craig. Any chance we could get a little description of the issue?

Hypnotraining.net

Hypnotraining.net

Works fine for me again .. Thanks! .. by the way I love the user experience of your new design .. especially the parts under development where you tell us that you are working "To ensure total awesomeness" .. nice one guys .. thumbs up .. keep up the good work

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.