Michael Konen

Michael Konen

I'm having issues with Vimeo lately. For this recent example, I'm watching a video embedded on another website. The video is playing just fine. However, I clicked the Vimeo link in the bottom right hand corner of that video to view the larger video on the Vimeo website, but the video never loads. For some reason I have problems playing videos on the Vimeo website. Any reasons why this might be happening? Thanks.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Michael, sorry for the trouble. Are you having this issue in all browsers or just Chrome? Can you try others?

Michael Konen

Michael Konen

I did try other browsers yesterday (FF and IE)

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Michael, can you make sure that all browser add-ons, firewalls and anti-spyware software are disabled?

LambdaChiUnion

LambdaChiUnion

We at Lambda Chi were having the same trouble. It seems to have been fixed though because we have checked all our videos through chrome and the embed on our FB and Website and they seem to be working fine now. Thank you

Michael Konen

Michael Konen

It seems to be working for me as well now. However this is not the first time that I've experience this problem. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks for the help!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.