Matt Schwarz

Matt Schwarz Staff

Hey folks,

We think this is a cool idea and hope to implement something along the lines of this in the near future.

TMI

TMI PRO

I'm in the process of uploading 150 videos to my Vimeo Pro account. When I'm finished, I'd like to be able to download a list of the video names and their associated Vimeo ID / URL, so I can update the database on our web server that is going to have the embed code and link to the Vimeo videos. Is this possible?

cybero

cybero Plus

You might well find that you' could just browse all the stats for your videos in All Videos , copy the source, ferret out the a href's with video URLs and then create your own CSV or XML or tab delimited table.

TMI

TMI PRO

Thanks cybero, that's a good suggestion. Looking at the HTML source on the all videos page there's a p class="title" tag with the Vimeo ID number and the title of the video next to it. I can work with that and hack something together. Vimeo really should offer something more convenient for Pro users who might be managing large libraries of videos though...

TopFootage.com

TopFootage.com PRO

I came to this posting looking for exactly the same thing? Any solutions?

TMI

TMI PRO

It's been a year since I joined Vimeo. Any update on this?

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Hi. Thanks for your suggestion. I think this is a good idea for people who have large amounts of videos uploaded to Vimeo. I will pass your request along to our engineers to see if it's something we can add to the stats page.

Coerver Coaching

Coerver Coaching PRO

Not just a good idea, an essential one. Doing a SQL query of videos and exporting the data to CSV is not difficult.

RightNow Media

RightNow Media PRO

This is something we would really appreciate as well. We have 660+ video right now and we are uploading more. We will be sitting around 2200 videos by mid April, so we'll need to be have some good stats on all of these.

We just started as a pro user, but I would imagine with the amount of videos we're uploading and the amount of streaming we'll be doing, we'll be paying quite a bit of money this year ($12k+ to Vimeo). Hopefully we can get some good stats from this as well.

RightNow Media

RightNow Media PRO

Before switching to Vimeo, we had build a series of dashboards measuring Total Plays, Distinct Plays, and Total Minutes by Producers, Series, and Titles of all our videos over time. It would be great to get access to this data as soon as possible, so we can continue using our dashboards.

Illa TV

Illa TV Plus

I need also this possibility: I need to importa a list in a Excel file!!!
Please, help us!

Thanks!!!!

Matt Schwarz

Matt Schwarz Staff

Hey folks,

We think this is a cool idea and hope to implement something along the lines of this in the near future.

Staging the Scottish Court

Staging the Scottish Court PRO

Just found a solution - an input with the name= "clip_ids" in the source of the videos tab of album settings which has as its value all the album's videos ids as a list. It changes order according to the order one sets too.

Coerver Coaching

Coerver Coaching PRO

We'd also like to have a list of full details. Over 800 videos makes for a very onerous copy and paste section. Inspecting HTML Elements and using Regular Expressions to get the info doesn't make for a pleasant workflow either.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.