Paul Atkinson

Paul Atkinson

Hello interested composers,

I am currently working on an inspirational short film, which is about time and life, how precious it is, and how fast it is passing us by. The film has metaphors for life/time passing, accompanied by interviews with the public talking about what they think the most important things our to get out of life.

I want this film to be an inspirational film about using the time we have to achieve rather than a film about how we are running out of time. There are interviews going on through out the film with narration so a soft background melody that is upbeat is something I am looking for.

The aim for this film is to enter various short film festivals, so ideal for spreading your name and work around.

The film is low budget so I cannot offer much more than a credit in the film. I am however soon working on higher budget films and establishing a relationship with a composer now that I can work with is something I would like to get out of this also.

The films length is aiming for around 4 minutes 15 seconds.

An example of style I am after (although I am open for suggestions) can be found here

Contact paulatkinson90@gmail.com

vimeo.com/2834087

Bradley Bridgens - Composer

Bradley Bridgens - Composer

Hey there Paul,

My name's Brad and I'm a composer from Melbourne, Australia.
I've been actively writing music for over 10 years and have recently (in the last 2 years) moved into music imposition for film, web-media etc.

I just saw this post for your film idea and it instantly caught my attention.
I absolutely love the concept that you've got going on here and I would love to be involved with this inspiration venture of yours.
Please check out the music/videos on my profile, which also has a link to my Soundcloud profile that features even more of my original compositions.

Let me know what you think of my music and whether it would suit the purposes of this film as well as any future projects.

Cheers,

Bradley Bridgens

Wenda Zonnefeld

Wenda Zonnefeld Plus

Wow, What a sweet film! So you must be planning on cutting it down to be 00:04:15 I'm an award winning composer. The Park City Film Music Festival created a new genre after hearing one of my scores and I was consequently the first recipient of the gold medal in the Jazz Genre. I compose in many styles. I've had decades of private instruction from some great musicians and creating only in one style is boring to me.
Bradley is correct, it is a great concept.
I write to spec for the film. I create something new for each new film I composer for. The music you had, had some pretty piano, but the violin was quite out of tune.
check out my website wendaz.com I'm constantly creating new styles and genres. Bottom line I love to make people happy with the music I provide.

Best Wishes on your project,
Wenda Zonnefeld

Richard Batchelor

Richard Batchelor

Just sent you an email, looking forward to hearing from you. :)

HaoWei721

HaoWei721

HI there, just sent you an email.. mail me if you're interested..

CHEERS..

Mymla

Mymla

Musician available for film work, game work etc etc....
see URL above for samples. a wide variety of styles covered. have a listen.
Link(s): soundcloud.com/90n

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.