Altneuland

Altneuland PRO

Maybe this should be a feature request but I hope there is already a way to customize the portfolio embedding parameters.
I currently use

which works fine but doesn't allow me to customize
a) the interval between the videos (default is 5 seconds)
b) the text appeearing between the videos
c) the text announcing "previous' and 'next' movie.

Are there parameters I am missing? Or is this hubnut only usable "as is"? Any experience here programming such a playlist in jw player?

Best

altneuland

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi there, these settings would need to be edited with the Portfolio's custom CSS option.

Altneuland

Altneuland PRO

Thanks Ian.
I found the option to add custom CSS to a portfolio, but without any documentation or examples how do you expect your PRO customers can use this feature? trial and error? Where can I find a parameter list with the options allowed to be modified?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi there, unfortunately this is not information we provide. If you are unsure how to use CSS, we recommend that you consult a web developer.

Altneuland

Altneuland PRO

Thanks for being so responsive.
Well, I am a web developer.
No problem editing some css that one can find in portfolio pages but no way editing the hubnut parameters. since the former is iOS safe and the latter isn't, I 'm fine staying with the standard portfolio page.
altneuland

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry for the confusion, Altneuland. I did not realize that you were hoping to edit the Hubnut widget. I was under the impression that you were referring solely to the portfolio. Unfortunately the Hubnut is not something that we encourage you to try to customize.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.