Mark

Mark Staff

UPDATE: 10/11/12 - Okay, all known stats bugs are now fixed!!

UPDATE: 10/10/12 -- Oops. Looks like they're still not updating in some spots around the site. All the numbers on clip pages and full stats pages should be accurate, but anything else may still be a little off. Our developers are on the case!!

UPDATE: 10/9/12 -- All stats issues we're aware of should now be FIXED. If you're still seeing things that aren't quite right, first, clear your browser cache and then refresh the page. If you've still got a problem, please let us know what's up! Thanks everyone!!

medkam Filmproduktion

medkam Filmproduktion

my stats shows embed loads on two url´s. how can this happened, all videos are marked off with embedding.

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you link me to the video?

damien strick

damien strick Plus

i can't up load a video because my 5g space has not reset for this week

DA

DA

I cleared browser cache and reloaded the pages, but the total plays for some of my videos in the list on "My Videos" page are less than the total plays for those videos as shown next to the graph on their player page. One example shows 8 plays in "My Videos", but the player page shows 16 plays.

Mark

Mark Staff

Is this when you sort it by "Plays" in the "My videos" page?

DA

DA

It doesn't matter how they are sorted in the "My Videos" list. I mostly use detail view sorted by date. The latest video shows 8 plays in "My Videos" list, but shows 16 plays in the player page. Some of the videos show consistent stats, but there are at least seven other videos on the first page of "My Videos" list that have inconsistent stats. There are other videos with inconsistent stats on pages one and two of my list, sorted by date. There may be more instances on other pages of my video list.

Mark

Mark Staff

Ah, yes - I see - thanks for letting us know, our developers are on the case right now.

DA

DA

Thank you.

Rudeen Brothers

Rudeen Brothers Plus

My videos on my channel page show zero views. But when I dig into the stats specific pages, I see plenty of views. I dumped the cached. Tried three different browsers. Stats issue still not working for me.

Vimeo: Help?

Link: vimeo.com/channels/lsnboyssoccer

Mark

Mark Staff

On what page are you seeing 0 views?

Rudeen Brothers

Rudeen Brothers Plus

Correction: The last two or three videos, posted over the past week, are not showing any stat changes.

Joyce Rodrigues de Azevedo

My stats shows the number of plays, but when I look in My Videos page is the number of plays are the same as WEEKS ago. Today by the morning I had 8 plays. Now, with 10 plays, and still no changes in the stats of any video. It's been happening for WEEKS.
*Cleaning the browser didn't help.

Mark

Mark Staff

Is this only when you sort it by "Plays" in the "My videos" page?

Nope. I see the totals in the Home Page (along with the videos of groups I am in). When I compare in My Videos page (showing "details", but sorting by "date"), the number of plays hasn't changed all this time for any of the videos.

Mark

Mark Staff

Ah, yes - I see - thanks for letting us know, our developers are on the case right now.

estrellasonora - Tom Skipp

I think this problem has returned... My total statistics are not updating. My video vimeo.com/48143330 has received 79 plays in last 2 days, but the total stats of play for this video on my video page have not changed for days and days.
all the best

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Hey there, where are you seeing that it got 79 plays in the last two days?

On the the link I sent in my previous post... I stated the number from memory... It's actually 60

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Tom, please only post once per issue to avoid confusion! We'll continue the conversation in the other thread. Thanks!

Dunno, this thread seems to be where everyone is commenting the problem. I still have the stats stuck on 219 views... despite having received 65+ views over last 2 days. Ant solution to this. I've tried different browsers, no luck.
Thanks

Enlace: vimeo.com/48143330

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Sergio, I believe that we fixed this. Can you try clearing your browser's cache and cookies?

Sergio Albiac

Sergio Albiac

Thanks Ian, it seems to be fixed now. It's a pity that these stats inconsistencies keep coming back again and again. I wish you guys find a permanent solution!
Cheers

tangerine media group

tangerine media group Plus

Hello! The total stats for the following two videos haven't updated and there was a significant increase in views for both within the last couple of days. Haven't checked the rest of our uploads but figured starting out with these two would be sufficient for a look-see...
There is no difference when refreshing or logging onto Vimeo with only different browsers, but also on different systems. Thanks in advance!

Links: vimeo.com/50436692, vimeo.com/42908711

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi there, the stats for those two clips look accurate on my end. Are you seeing otherwise? Where or on what pages are you seeing inconsistencies?

Romain Kosellek

Romain Kosellek Plus

Hi,
Same problem, since more than 2 days, stat on my video page doesn't change (but change on my stats page)...
I clear cache, try 3 browsers .
For example, the last video (vimeo.com/51671834) received 16 plays and on my video page : 0.

Thanks.

Link: vimeo.com/51671834

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi there, the stats for those two clips look accurate on my end. Are you seeing otherwise? Where or on what pages are you seeing inconsistencies?

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Ah, I see what you mean now. If this persists we'll look into it when we're back in the office Monday morning.

Nature  relaxation HD

Nature relaxation HD

STATS died...Again...
Whether it is never ending story ????
After all,I really like Vimeo.... : )))

Gary Bird

Gary Bird Plus

I hate to say this, but you still haven't properly fixed the stats problem... I have the same issue as those posts above. On My Videos page:
(vimeo.com/user8751382/videos/sort:date/format:detail)
the last two added clips show 0 plays for the past three days; but on my Advanced Stats page:
(vimeo.com/stats/browse/sort:total_plays)
they show 119 and 71 plays respectively. What gives? I've done all the things you suggest, with no result. It upsets me to say this, because aside from this one stats issue, I love Vimeo, but if this way-too-long-running problem with unacceptably lagging/stalling statistics is not fixed properly, soon, I will consider taking my business somewhere else.
I sincerely hope you are able to sort it out once and for all.

Links: vimeo.com/user8751382/videos/sort:date/format:detail, vimeo.com/stats/browse/sort:total_plays

Gary Bird

Gary Bird Plus

Thanks for the speedy reply, Tommy - appreciated. Fingers crossed for a fix!

Gary Bird

Gary Bird Plus

Hi Tommy.
Any news on this problem, mate?
Cheers,
Gary

Mark

Mark Staff

Our developers are not in the office yet. Rest assured they'll look into it today.

APEIRON FILMS

APEIRON FILMS

Hello.

I am experiencing a loss of views. All of my videos seem to have lost several hundred views suddenly a few days ago.

Has vimeo changed some code or heuristics or the method of counting embedded players, or the clicks each user generates himself?

I clearly remember having seen more than 5000 plays for this film: vimeo.com/12374905

and more than 4000 for that one: vimeo.com/15390060

Did I press a wrong button somewhere?

Link: vimeo.com/apeiron/videos/sort:plays/format:thumbnail

Mark

Mark Staff

We are making some adjustments to more accurately reflect the correct numbers. The numbers you see currently should be right.

Sylvia Toy

Sylvia Toy Plus

yay! it's all good for my stats today. thank you!

Gary Yost

Gary Yost Plus

I'm having a dreaded stat hang as well. Since early this afternoon the stats just don't appear at all.

Any idea why?

Link: vimeo.com/48169212

Fausto Blasco

Fausto Blasco

Hi. Stats have disappeared for me also. For all of my videos. I need to give people some numbers. Help, please!

Tim Caraco

Tim Caraco Plus

Stats have also dissapeared on mine, hopefully just means they are working on the solution

CDFNDT

CDFNDT

Same for me, no more Stats

Fred Seto

Fred Seto

Stats not working for me either.

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey guys!! The stats issue from this morning should be all fixed now!! Sorry about that!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.