Andrea Bibolotti

Andrea Bibolotti

Hi, we need a composer for a dance project, it's something completely new and because of that i can't give you more infos before you take contact with me. You can check the video i posted and message me if you feel like.
Thanks.
Dance Project.

Link: vimeo.com/52921686

Kobi

Kobi

Hey Andrea heres a link to my music

soundcloud.com/kobimusic

Feel free to use it or get in touch if you would like to hear more

Alexander Varvarenko

Alexander Varvarenko

Anna, my wife, can help. She is a composer, and a singer, and currently trying to make her way into music for film production and musicals. I believe this is a win-win situation. What is your movie about? Could you write more on varvarenko@inbox.ru and anna_vara@mail.ru?

Mind-Lab

Mind-Lab

Hello Andrea.
I am producer in several styles.
Here is my SC page. soundcloud.com/astrobot-1
If you find your thing in it , let me know ;)
Also working with a singer if you are intrested.
G.Luck,
Kind regards.

Link: mind-lab.be

Xavier Harper

Xavier Harper

Hey Andrea!

I am a producer of many different style of music, if you're haven't found yet, maybe its worth checking out my songs it would be a pleasure to make a track for you film!

Link: soundcloud.com/crack-stone

Shima

Shima

Hi Andrea
For some unique in the way of music you are welcome to explore what I do. There are a selection of tracks here on my vimeo channel plus the link below to my albums.

Link: shima.co.nz

Joss Holden-Rea

Joss Holden-Rea

Hi,

Don't know whether this position is still open or not but I have worked with original dance theatre before, check out what i did for that previous project here:

jmhr.bandcamp.com/album/kasiliauskaite

Or full all my music and credits:

jossholdenrea.com/

Get in contact at jossholdenrea@gmail.com and look forward to possibly collaborating with you in the future.

Will Bangs

Will Bangs

not sure if you've already found the right fit for this project yet, but if you're looking for music with a similar aesthetic to Sigur Ros, Explosions in the Sky, The Album Leaf, John Fahey and other instrumental bands will find a similar aesthetic through layered guitars, piano, glitchy electronics and slow, melancholic melodies. Would love to work with you!
Best,
Will

Link: willbangs.bandcamp.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.