Dave Harrison

Dave Harrison

Having issues connecting my vimeo account to google+. I know my stuff so doubt i am doing anything wrong [famous last words eh!] Can you give me a heads up if it is something your end so i can stop wasting time on it and revisit it latter when you get things sorted out? Appreciate it. thanks, hope you weren't too badly effected by the windy weather ;)

Dave Harrison

Dave Harrison

It comes back and says we are having issues try again in a minute. Which of course i tried continuously every hour or so for 2 days! At least while I was awake. So it takes me to the google+ login. I enter username and password it says "we are having technical difficulties try again in a minute". To clarify this is an error messgae on the vimeo site. I also have issues connecting facebook with the same error. Although I have a feeling maybe the connection has been made...is that possible?
At any rate the "apps" page still shows the connect button rather than the one to show a connection exsists

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Interesting. Can you try disconnecting the app from both Facebook and Google Plus's side, and then try re-connecting?

Dave Harrison

Dave Harrison

NO joy, same issue: facebook connection I get this - Please Try Again

There was an error linking with your Facebook account. Please try again

Google+ I get Technical Difficulties

Whoops! We are having some technical difficulties, please try again in a minute.

I can confirm that despite the error my FB account is now linked again. Google+ not so much linkage. Social networking nightmare

Please help

Dave

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.