Antidoto Sonoro

Antidoto Sonoro

Hello, guys.
The 'All Time' Stats have stopped two days ago, and the Stats per day too. Please, could you solve the problem, please? I have the same problem with the stats each month...

vimeo.com/36731983
Thank you!
Bless!!

Antidoto Sonoro

Antidoto Sonoro

Rebecca, What do you want to say? I dont know you..... I dont understand you....
I prefer talk with Mark or Ian, please. Im a polite person, and I havent liked your question! I believe that you have been wrong of comment.
Could I talk with Mark or Ian, please??
Thanks

Mark

Mark Staff

Hi! Rebecca is just as well qualified as Ian or myself, and trust me - she was asking an honest question, one I would have asked you as well. Not recognizing a certain staff member doesn't mean you can be rude to them. Just saying.

That being said, as for your stats. I see no plays yesterday but 1 play for today. It's possible that they are still lagging behind a bit but until I can find more confirmed reports of this, I can't say it's an issue for sure. We will keep an eye on this.

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm seeing more reports of this, I will alert our developers.

Linden Hudson

Linden Hudson Plus

Yes, stats aren't working correctly, nor were they yesterday (one quarter of normal views yesterday, down from 3000 views). I'm not sure if I need to report this when it happens or if you always are aware of it. As I notice from the forum comments, it seems that it's not always known to your staff when it happens. If this is true, I'll point it out each time. However, if it's annoying, I won't say anything. Thanks

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Linden. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It's definitely helpful and I encourage you to continue to do so whenever you notice it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry for the trouble, Karen. I'm going to look into this.

Linden Hudson

Linden Hudson Plus

By the way, my stat problem actually started on Wed the 7th, then got worse yesterday.

Linden Hudson

Linden Hudson Plus

Stats not right again. Looks like it started yesterday evening some time.

Linden Hudson

Linden Hudson Plus

I guess you guys noticed stats stopped updating several hours ago?

Mark

Mark Staff

They're just slow - they should catch up soon.

Chris Cullari

Chris Cullari Plus

Hey there - it looks like the play counter for my video has been stuck for most of the day, but it doesn't seem to be effecting the load counter? Thanks in advance - it's great you guys stay on top of this stuff.

Link: vimeo.com/51541324

Linden Hudson

Linden Hudson Plus

Just pointing out that the stats stopped working a few hours ago.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Thanks for the heads up, Linden. I'm going to look into this.

Nature  relaxation HD

Nature relaxation HD

Stats stopped working.There are no update...
I greet with affection.. : )

Mark

Mark Staff

Have you seen any chance since you made this post?

Linden Hudson

Linden Hudson Plus

Count well below normal amount. It happens at least twice a week. Should I be specific from now on? Ian never asks for specifics. No problem, will do it needed.

Linden Hudson

Linden Hudson Plus

By the way. If the system will automatically catch up later without anyone pointing it out, I'll not say anything in the future. The reason I point it out is that Ian (I believe it was him) told me a few weeks ago that it was helpful to point it out when the count is falling behind. If the data is not going to get lost and it will eventually catch up, I'll refrain from pointing it out.

Mark

Mark Staff

Yeah - we've been suffering from major lagging recently, but everything is always accounted for no matter what - it just comes down to when those numbers are displayed.

Lin Que

Lin Que

My stats are not loading... saying I have no views. People told me they have been watching it.

Appreciate your help,

LQ

Link: vimeo.com/54403483

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Linden, could you link me to the video with the stats issue? Thanks.

Linden Hudson

Linden Hudson Plus

Hello Zena, When I refer to "stats not working" or "stats are behind" I'm always talking about my overall stat count for all videos (I have 163 videos). I know when that is low because I get minimum 2500 views per day, so statistically it's easy to know when something is wrong with view count. When I mentioned that stats wouldn't load at all, I was talking about yesterday (or day before) when I couldn't even get stats to show (overall or for any given video). It just wouldn't list stats at all. These stat problems happen to me at least twice a week (usually).

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

I understand that you may be experiencing delayed stats results (this is something we are currently looking into), but are the stats still not loading at all?

Linden Hudson

Linden Hudson Plus

Stats are loading today. But as far as count, yesterday is now catching up, today looks normal (strange, but often happens that way). As I said before, this happens all the time, but I was told to pass it on to your staff when it's happening.

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Yes, thank you for the information. Please keep us updated on any issues you may run into.

Conseil général de la Sarthe

Conseil général de la Sarthe PRO

Hello,
Same problem for me.... Nothing a few hours ago and now there I found my stats but with values much less than before the bug?!?

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, please keep an eye on your stats. We have been experiencing delays in stats updating, and it might just take a while for yours to catch up. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Pilman

Pilman Plus

For several years, you just can not do well when the statistics.very bad.

GIO Intelligence

GIO Intelligence PRO

My stats for plays don't work at all, and haven't for 2 weeks. Do you know when you'll be able to fix?

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey there. Can you please give me a specific example of what's happening?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.