In The Divine

In The Divine

I posted my channel/business name in the title of every single video I posted, in every description and in every single tag section and NONE of my videos show up in search. This is disheartening considering I paid $200 for Vimeo Pro and right now it's basically useless as a marketing tool. Can anyone help me?

Mark

Mark Staff

I think "sexy" is a term that's unsearchable on Vimeo. If you'd like a refund please let us know.

Sarah Horak

Sarah Horak

the same her (just without having a pro account)! tagged everything thats possible . but no videos found with "Sarah Horak". quite a prob for me considering that I am an actress.
please help me!

Mark

Mark Staff

Hi Sarah! In this particular case, we're aware of the issue and are working on it.

In The Divine

In The Divine

Thanks for letting me know Mark. Will you please tell me exactly why that is and whether or not it will be changing anytime soon? I need more info before I decide whether or not to get a refund. Thank you.

Mark

Mark Staff

That's just the way our search system operates. This will not be changing anytime soon. Let me know if you'd like a refund.

In The Divine

In The Divine

I'm not sure what you mean by "that's just the way our search system operates." Can you explain? Is there an issue with that word? I don't understand. Thank you.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Because Vimeo is a site for users of all ages, yes. There is an issue with that word, which is why it is currently unsearchable.

In The Divine

In The Divine

Hi Guys,

It's disheartening to me that you would ban the word "sexy." Every department store chain, beauty company, workout facility and most people across the world don't have an issue with the word. In fact, much of the world is run by our desire as humans to be, feel, look, smell, think and be appreciated for being "sexy." My work at The DivineSexy School is about compassion, divinity and ending the battle of the sexes. Your attitude is exactly why the world needs The DivineSexy School.

I urge you to rethink your guidelines on this issue.

Divinely yours,

Theresa S. Valenzuela
Founder & Headmistress
The DivineSexy School

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.