ATTACK Films

ATTACK Films Plus

hi guys.
i've uploaded a video wich has been already processed and it's online for the last 1:30 hour. The problem is, when i try to watch it, the HD button is MISSING. it's not there. if i refresh, sometimes the button appears, but when i click on it, the video doesn't play. just a black screen and no timecode running. So, the only quality available there is very poor to watch.
Help me please, i need this in HD soon for a presentation. Tks
here's the link: vimeo.com/55000592

ATTACK Films

ATTACK Films Plus

NOTE: i've used the same compression i've always used before. (and that's the first time i'm having this problem)

Mark

Mark Staff

Well that's strange. I'm trying to create an HD version right now.

Ilias Zoutsos

Ilias Zoutsos

Hello there!
I have the same problem. I uploaded a video (with basic uploader) and the HD button is missing. The link: vimeo.com/55038569.
I uploaded it again (with advanced uploader this time) and i have the same problem. The link: vimeo.com/55107170

It' pretty weird because i followed the compression guidelines and the quality is poor. Furthermore in a same video from the concert that i uploaded two days before the HD button is there. The link: vimeo.com/54881563

There is something i can do for this or you can fix it..???

Thank you!

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry for the confusion. As a Basic member, you are only allowed 1 HD upload per week. If you'd like unlimited HD uploading, check out Vimeo Plus.

Link: vimeo.com/plus

Ilias Zoutsos

Ilias Zoutsos

Thank you for the immediate answer!
One week from the last HD upload? Or every week that my MBs are renewed (in my case today is my reset on weekly limit) i can upload another HD video too?
Thanks again!

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

When your upload quota resets, so does your ability to upload a HD video. So, you should be good to go!

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

That clip is playing in HD on our end, can you try clearing the cache and cookies from your browser?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.