Ginz

Ginz Plus

Hi,
I know the staff posted a "Stats outages" three weeks ago,
But I am experiencing no plays/ likes/ loads on my stats, and I know there were hits plays and likes from blogs and other embedded pages.
Does the stats problem come and go? is it still a problem from 3 weeks ago?
If its only me I will appreciate a fix very much or at least insurance that I didn't lose any.
Thank you.

Link: vimeo.com/home/activity/filter:you

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi, I'm sorry for the trouble. We were experiencing some bad logs last evening. Your stats should be reflected accurately soon. Thanks for your patience.

Ginz

Ginz Plus

Thank you for the reply Ian.
Are the stats from yesterday going to update as well? or they have been lost?

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

They have not been lost! They will update once everything catches up and enough time has been given to back-track and add the plays that haven't been visibly counting.

LetsMakeMedia

LetsMakeMedia Plus

It's not just you buddy, I have a video that has had 34,000 loads today and my stats are telling me I've had 2 views. Fancy.

I'm getting tired of the stats issue and its seeming unreliability.

Ginz

Ginz Plus

This is unacceptable we are paying for this service.

LetsMakeMedia

LetsMakeMedia Plus

It seems to be tracking loads, but not views. I'm at 39K loads TODAY and 2 views. That's impossible.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi, sorry for the trouble. We were experiencing some bad logs last evening. Your stats should be reflected accurately soon. Thanks for your patience.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Maribel, I'm sorry for the trouble. We were experiencing some bad logs last evening. Your stats should be reflected accurately soon. Thanks for your patience.

Daydreamer Cinema

Daydreamer Cinema Plus

Yep, No stats for the past couple days here. But, I love vimeo and their creative team. They'll fixer up!

Robert Leighton Films

Robert Leighton Films Plus

I had stats on a new video from yesterday. Now they've dissapeared. Is this all part of the same problem?
Thanks!

Jonathan Yi

Jonathan Yi PRO

Same here. Lost over 20K of plays from yesterday all of a sudden. Went to zero. Bummer. Hope it comes back soon.

Link: vimeo.com/56357604

Jonathan Yi

Jonathan Yi PRO

This was supposed to be resolved but my stats don't seem to have updated for Jan 10. I had more for that day at one time and it makes no sense as it stands.

Link: vimeo.com/56357604

Mathieu DUBOIS

Mathieu DUBOIS

Hi i've the same problem on my video:
vimeo.com/56727903
This morning i had 450 views and tonight only 218... My video is shared in lot of websites since this morning i'm losing many stats, are the stats contabilizing anymore??

Link: vimeo.com/56727903

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.