Jeffrey Nytch

Jeffrey Nytch Plus

My video has been in the "final touches" stage for over three hours...is this typical? This is only the 2nd video I've uploaded here, but I used all the same settings & browsers as before, so I can't figure out what has changed. Thoughts?

WhitneyFletcher

WhitneyFletcher

I'm having a similar problem. I uploaded a video 24 hours ago and saw where it said I would get an email when the video was done. I haven't gotten an email yet and am starting to get a little worried. It's been a long time since I posted my other two videos, so I can't remember how long those took to process.

*Video is set to private

Link: vimeo.com/58418630

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like you're all set?

Carlos Walther-Meade

Carlos Walther-Meade Plus

I am having a similair problem as well. I uploaded a video over an hour ago, but nothing is happening. I did it from my ipad, and it says that it completed uploading. I tried looking at it on my computer and It just says uploading.. I am a PLUS member as well.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hi Carlos, On our end, it doesn't look like the upload ever completed. Are you sure you saw it get all the way to the end on your iPad? Either way, you'll unfortunately need to give this upload another try because the file didn't make its way to us. Try it out and let us know if you encounter more issues.

Priscilla Meairs

Priscilla Meairs

Hi there! My finally uploaded video (after several attempts) has been taking over 2 hours to process? Is there something wrong?

Link: vimeo.com/60285828

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. Looks like that one was deleted. Were you eventually able to get it up?

Priscilla Meairs

Priscilla Meairs

Yes after 4 more attempts it just decided to work no problems! Thank you though! :)

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Oof. I'm sorry about that. We're working on this issue. I'm glad you were finally able to get it up though.

LAPIZ Design

LAPIZ Design

My video has been in the "final touches" stage for over 2 days!! This is only the 3rd video I've uploaded here, is this normal? is it a setting for free accounts? I am afraid this might not work for our needs.

Link: vimeo.com/60114234

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. It looks like your upload failed. Can you try re-uploading?

Kevin Walker

Kevin Walker Plus

My video has been "just finishing up" for 15 hours. Can I get some assistance as well?

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that! You're all set now.

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like you did! Sorry about that.

crille lampa

crille lampa

My video was processing fine, just when It got ready it started all over over again and tells me to wait. Should I just wait or is something going bananas with my video?

Tanushree Rao

Tanushree Rao

Hello,
My video has taken almost 3 hours to process. I upload three others at the same time and they are all done but this one doesn't seem to be moving. Could you look into it please?

Link: vimeo.com/62213490

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like it's up now, sorry about that.

BLEUBIRD VIDEOS

BLEUBIRD VIDEOS Plus

i have been waiting for my video to start converting for nearly two hours. (the upload wen't pretty fast.) can someone please see if there is something wrong on my end? this is taking entirely too long. thank you!

Link: vimeo.com/62220430

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm going to try and run this back through our transcoders - sorry about that.

Great One

Great One

Even my video isnt processed until now...it has taken more than 2 hours,not yet processed...please help?

Link: vimeo.com/62481364

Cameron Christopher

Cameron Christopher Staff

Hey there, it looks like you deleted the video. Were you able to upload when you tried again?

ramonJose

ramonJose

yea, second time it worked in like 60mins...first attempt never came around so i deleted it.

David Fogel

David Fogel

I have been waiting for my 6 minute video to finish processing/transcoding now for over 5 hours. Have I done something wrong?

-appreciate your assistance!

Link: vimeo.com/62510654

Cameron Christopher

Hey David, it looks like you deleted the video. Were you able to upload when you tried again?

sheungwing

sheungwing

My video was uploaded but is not progressing from the converting stage too.

Hope you could help, thanks so much!

Link: vimeo.com/62530291

sheungwing

sheungwing

i tried uploading a second time, just to make sure it's not a one-time malfunction. But it still can't proceed beyond the converting stage. :/

Link: vimeo.com/62533337

On the Hill

On the Hill

Hi. I uploaded a video and it seemed fine but wouldn't start processing. Re-uploaded via Safari, and again it uploaded ok, but is "waiting in line" with no indication of how long it might take to get to the front. Seems others are having similar issues. Please check it out, thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/62535141

Cameron Christopher

Hey there, I've sent your video back through conversion. If it still doesn't work after that, we'll try something else!

On the Hill

On the Hill

Hi. Seems to be converted. I get a thumbnail and can download the .mov file. But I get an error: "Uh oh! There was a problem loading this video." Any ideas?

On the Hill

On the Hill

And now I'm getting "Sorry, this video is unavailable." But the download still works...?

On the Hill

On the Hill

OK, have replaced the audio and re-uploaded. Hope that does the trick...

Cameron Christopher

Hay Saira, it looks like you deleted that video. Were you able to get a version online?

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like you've deleted this.

alan lach

alan lach Plus

I did. It finally converted after the 4th time uploading it.

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like it's up now, sorry about that!

Will Maffit

Will Maffit

Same issue on video 62646568 but processing for 16 hours now. Thanks in advance. Just found this site, love Vimeo!

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey Will! Looks like your upload failed, sorry about that - can you try uploading again?

Will Maffit

Will Maffit

Think I figured it out. I was over my storage limit with that upload. Deleted some things and now the re-upload is processing. Thank you!

Henry Robinson

Henry Robinson Plus

Hi I see where people have been helped out for their videos not being processed in good and resonable timing I was hoping I could get some assitance also. My video has been trying to process for 10 hours now. Please help me out.

Link: vimeo.com/63128522

alexshortt

alexshortt

Hi Vimeo Staff,

I seem to be having the same problem - my video vimeo.com/63137731 has been transcoding for hours now. Would like to know whether or not I should attempt the upload again.

Link: vimeo.com/63137731

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.