David W. King

David W. King

The Jaxon Film Fest (south-central Michigan's newest independent film festival) has announced its call for 2013 season. It is looking for documentaries, animated shorts, narrated shorts, features, and historical films, as well. It is looking for films in the following genres: Action, Adventure, Branded Film, Comedy, Dark Comedy, Drama, Dramedy, Epic, Essay, Experimental, Exploitation, Fantasy, Film Noir, Music Video, Musical, Myth, Parody, Poem, Romance, Satire, Sci-Fi, Thriller, Western.

They would like films in any of these styles: 3D Animation, Animation, Anime, Claymation, Collage Animation, Flash Animation, Found Footage, Interactive, Live-Action, Machinima, Motion Comic, Motion Graphics, Multi-Media, Performance, Photography, Pixilation, Puppetry, Special FX, or Stop-Motion.

For more information:
jaxonfilmfest.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/jaxon-film-fest-announces-its-2013-call-for-entries/

Or write
jaxonfilmfest@gmail.com

Link: jaxonfilmfest.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/jaxon-film

Link: jaxonfilmfest.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/jaxon-film-fest-announces-its-2013-call-for-entries/

David W. King

David W. King

Simone,
Thank you for your submissions. I have just watched your animated piece Spinnenreiter. I thought it was very inventive.

David W. King, Director
Jaxon Film Fest

Link: jaxonfilmfest.com

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

"the miles" is a music clip Caroline Weiße and me created and animated for the australian singer/songwriter Emaline Delapaix. emalinedelapaix.com
The song is from her third album 'between breeding seasons' and was also recorded/played by Karsten Lipp.

Link: vimeo.com/58649319

David W. King

David W. King

I have finished watching this as well. I like the way your films create motion, in the first of your submissions, I could actually feel myself descend into the drain with the spider. The second, I could feel myself aboard the train. Both shows much creativity. Thank you for sharing.

David W. King, Director
Jaxon Film Fest

Link: jaxonfilmfest.com

David W. King

David W. King

The call for entrails closes tomorrow August 13, 2013. We want to thank every one who offered films for consideration. Time precludes us from screening all of the wonderful entrails we have received. Sorry.

We do have another option. If you would like to submit for our made-for-tv short film showcase, email us at scmfilmalliance ( at ) gmail ( dot) com.

Thanks again.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.