Matt Melling

Matt Melling

Music composer needed to add some upbeat nicely flowing background music to a kickstarter project video. We will hopefully get funding to create out first episode of a sitcom we've been writing based on the life of a failed stand up comedian. If the music is good and the person has a good amount of experience there could be an opportunity for some paid work to do the score on the finished pilot episode. Could be a good opportunity, we're all extremely excited about it.

The vimeo password is - kickstarter

Link: vimeo.com/72518319

Denis Surov

Denis Surov

Hello!
My name is Denis. I am professional composer, arranger, sound designer. Do you need quality original music for your new movie? I write music of any genres for games, movies, cartoons and commercials. List of my clients includes such companies as «Vitrum», «Coca Cola», «Altel». My website: mysterious-music.com. There you can listen to examples of my music works. Also you can listen to some of my music for games here mysterious-music.com/games

Seth Colegrove

Seth Colegrove

I'm a Los Angeles based composer for film/tv/video games. I've written music for a wide range of projects from short films to web series and I've worked in the music department for hit movies and shows like Fast and Furious 6 and The Walking Dead. I'm available for new projects, so feel free to contact me here or at sjcolegrove@gmail.com

Links: sethcolegrove.com, youtube.com/watch?v=Xvdcgj5K26Y

Will Bangs

Will Bangs

not sure if you've already found the right fit for this project yet, but if you're looking for music with a similar aesthetic to Sigur Ros, Explosions in the Sky, The Album Leaf, John Fahey and other instrumental bands will find a similar aesthetic through layered guitars, piano, glitchy electronics and slow, melancholic melodies. Would love to work with you!

Best,
Will

Link: willbangs.bandcamp.com

Joanna Karselis

Joanna Karselis

In case this is still available... I have recently finished a postgraduate degree in composition at the University of Birmingham as well as scoring music for two plays this year, one of which had an acclaimed run at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. I have experience in writing music for voice, instruments and electronics, so can be flexible for your project.

You can see a selection of my work below but if you would like a sample in a style that isn't there please ask and I will happily oblige.

Thanks for your time!

Link: soundcloud.com/joanna-karselis

Marc v/d Meulen

Marc v/d Meulen

I'd really like to do this, I love writing film music with a quirky, comedic feel. You can listen to my work here: Marcvdmeulen.zxq.net

Please contact me if you're interested :)

Link: marcvdmeulen.zxq.net

Felipe Yaluff

Felipe Yaluff

Hello there,
My name is Felipe Yaluff, i compose music for advertising and film.
Maybe i can help you with your work.
I have been creating original music as a freelancer since 2010.
Cheers!
contacto.compositor@gmail.com

Misha  Dioxin

Misha Dioxin

Hello! I’m a professional composer and sound designer. I’m experienced with making sound and music for video games, movie trailers and general video content. I understand the material, have good musical taste and desire to put everything into my work.

My portfolio:
soundcloud.com/misha-dioxin
youtube.com/channel/UCmPF2dIKsWtggh0jnTB6BMQ

Contact me:
email: misha.dioxin@gmail.com

Diego Martínez

Diego Martínez

Hello! I'm a musician and I have a homestudio. I love old videogames sound and I'm very familiarized with midi compositions. I have never composed songs for a videogame but I really want to do it. Here you can check my works on my studio and my bands:

- Spiritual: youtube.com/watch?v=-EdGhvFDOq4
- Blazar: youtube.com/watch?v=O5yB8VuHsYE
- A13: youtube.com/channel/UCky0ktZv58HbZVUL7K_1RHQ
- Overglow: youtube.com/watch?v=AjfA1Z7hFew
- Metal Anger: youtube.com/channel/UCHXRiUlOK73nT7EmKLLvrRg
- Pad Mosh: youtube.com/channel/UC5ahfR63THG6CT7II9wZd_w
- My personal YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/seewhogivesafuck92

Also I'm working on my first solo album that will be released by dontpaymusic.com/

I insist that I REALLY want to do this.

Please contact me:

Facebook: Diegote Martínez
Email: diego_73hm@hotmail.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.