Lauren Cabanas

Lauren Cabanas

Hey!

I'm looking for a student film composer (Or someone who is willing to work for free) to compose a song for a short I made! Of course you would get full credit, and a copy of the short for your reel! I'd also love to find someone I could work with on future projects.

A rough cut will be done within the next day or so. At the moment as a place holder I have the song "Montana" by Youth Lagoon in and it works perfectly. It kind of has a bittersweet sound to it that I love.

Let me know if you're interested! And I'll tell you a bit more about the short!

Thanks
-Lauren

janneh

janneh

Hi Lauren.
I'd be interested to work with you.
Please, could you tell me more about your film ?

best
janneh
hansoundit (a t) janneh.fi

Link: janneh.fi

Josh Daley

Josh Daley

Hi lauren,

Sounds like a good project. I'm not only a composer but an orchestrator, so I can produce you a professional quality orchestral soundtrack. I usually charge for the service, but to increase my portfolio I'll do it for free.

Contact me if you want to go ahead with my offer or want any more information. I have attached some samples.

Josh

Links: picosong.com/k2N7/, picosong.com/k6mC, picosong.com/k2AA/

emanuele both

emanuele both

Hey there!

I have a degree in composition for film and games and I am looking for colaborations such as these. I have access to musicians and also am working with a sound designer if you ever need one. Here's the site where you can listen to some of my pieces.

soundcloud.com/emanuele-both

here's my email: emanuele.both@live.ca

take care

~Emanuele R. Both

Sam Levy

Sam Levy

Hi, I'd love to help :D

Josh Liebman

Josh Liebman

Hey Lauren,

I am currently studying at NYU and would love the opportunity to work on your short. I have experience working with film students here at NYU and I am currently in the works with some higher-caliber companies. I am working hard at building my reel so please consider me for the project.

You can check out the last video I worked on at vimeo.com/83269195
and contact me at joshliebman@me.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Josh

Robbie Sanchez

Robbie Sanchez

Lauren, I would love to work on this for you. I am currently trying to get into the film scoring industry, so I'm looking for the most exposure and experience I can get. With that said, I am completely fine with no pay. You can email me at robbies222@gmail.com . I hope to hear from you soon.

Link: soundcloud.com/berorecords/sets/original-motion-picture

Felipe Yaluff

Felipe Yaluff

Hello Lauren,
My name is Felipe Yaluff, i compose music for advertising and film.
Maybe i can help you with your work.
I have been creating original music as a freelancer since 2010.
Cheers!
contacto.compositor@gmail.com

Itchy Walrus

Itchy Walrus

Hey (:
Not sure if its too late or not but I would be very keen to create music for your work!
Heavily influenced by Hans Zimmer but I also put my own spin on things so it does sound different. Heres some of my music if you're interested..

Link: soundcloud.com/caleb-waiari

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.