Never Know Productions

Never Know Productions PRO

This is a documentary project that explores the Invisible Strings that connect us all in the web of life.
It has been filmed in India, Sri Lanka and Nepal.
We are on the post-production right now and we're looking for motivated music composer to help us create a spiritual music score in the mood of the film. Check out the trailer and don't hesitate to contact us!

E-mail: contact@neverknow.bg

Link: vimeo.com/73954604

Richard Batchelor

Richard Batchelor

Have emailed your address. Get in touch asap and I can sort out a score as quickly as possible.

Richard Batchelor

Soli

Soli

something* sorry

Ingmar de Vos

Ingmar de Vos

Hi there! I would love to be involved as a music composer on your documentary. I love the trailer, the mood, and got many ideas. Scoring in this style is my absolute passion. I'm working on my masters thesis at California State University LA, working towards my masters degree in Film scoring and Music production - to graduate in June of this year. I can start scoring anytime - and meet tight deadlines where necessary.

I've also sent you an email with some more information.
But a quick overview of some of my work: outlandsounds.com/reel and outlandsounds.com/portfolio

Thanks for your time!
Hope to hear from you soon,
Ingmar de Vos
ingmardevos@gmail.com

Dragon Music Productions

Dragon Music Productions

Hi ,

my name is Dragonas Nick and I compose original music for T.V. , Films , Commercials , Video Games , etc., and work as a freelancer.

I would appreciate it if you had a look at my website - dragonasmusic.com - and checked out my music portfolio.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Thank you very much for your time and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards ,

Dragonas Nick
Dragon Music Productions

Robbie Sanchez

Robbie Sanchez

Wow, that trailer is amazing! Great videography! I would love to create something spectacular for your documentary. My resume is not as extensive as others on this forum, but I do have a passion for music and film. It would be amazing to be a part of this project!

You can send me a direct message on here or email me at robbies222@gmail.com

Thanks!

Link: soundcloud.com/berorecords/sets/original-motion-picture

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.