Byron Abt

Byron Abt

If you have at all been glancing through yahoo news, or flipping threw the TV stations or checking out youtube videos, then I am sure you have chanced upon Mixed Martial Arts fighting shows, clips, backyard examples ect. ect. The world of mixed martial arts fighting is growing, and the entertainment industry is catching like wild fire. Athletes around the world going head to head in a no rules competition.

What better way to get your name and product out there, than being the headlining music composer for a growing MMA league in the north eastern part of America?

video montages of numerous fights, commercials, overlaying soundtracks of fighter entrances, possibly a League main theme that would be played on location at the fight arena.

Music generes that will be looked at are, hard rock, rock, Punk, Contemporary classical orchestral music.
The Hard Rock, Rock, and Punk genres will be used primarily during fighter entrances and between fights. The orchestral genered music will be more for commercials, and montages.

If you excel at one of these generes and are interested in this possible position, then you may submit an example of your work. You may do so through e-mail(by link to a website), or by contacting me here through vimeo by way of PM.

Send e-mails to either
sk8alive_or_die@yahoo.com
or
byron_abt@thecapturedimage.biz

If selected, a phone number I may contact you at will be requested, and consistent communication through e-mails, and possibly instant messenger, will occure. The first few fights my company and I will be shooting will be on June 13th, We have approximately 2-4 weeks to get DvDs out after that shooting date. So the music will be needed a few days after June 13th or asap after that date. You will have a deadline to meet. Information regarding the music will be discussed if chosen.

The more music samples avaible the better. More than one person may be chosen for this job so all generes may be filled with the best choices avaiable. I have a local composer that I will be working with as well.

Oh yes, I almost forgot. If all goes well, payment for your time and services, as well as a future contract, may be avaible to you. This small time job could become a decent source of income for you.

It's your decision, and it could be your future :)

p.s. I will not be looking at links submitted by response to this topic. I want close contact with my options, and theres no better way to start, than through a personal message or e-mail.

Byron Abt

Byron Abt

anyone interested in any work?

Mike Tree

Mike Tree

Hi Bryon i compose mostly orchestral music but am also in a rock band so can do both. You can find some of my work on my vimeo page or there is more information on my website: MichaelTree.info.

Byron Abt

Byron Abt

it's Byron :), i'll check ya out. :)

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.