Videographers

Videographers

We do video for cool music you composed or mixed..
FREE !
There's one major catch: we MUST like your music!

We are very selective, since it takes a lot of time to shoot and edit a video. Can't be just any kind of footage, it must be taylored to be a perfect match. Here are examples as what we did for an artist in the UK.
Please read the tex before playing video on that page.

vimeo.com/23033951 (password: broken)
vimeo.com/13592260 (password: rust2)
vimeo.com/13611930 (password: bridgeastoria)
vimeo.com/17622610 (password: grease)

We created more than 87 video segments for music artist in the past. (only a few on vimeo.com) All of them were selected by us. It is to show our appreciation for their dedicated work, by giving them a cool video to use anyway they wish.

Our selection process starts with you posting a link here and we'll check it out when we have time. Please allow us a few weeks to do so, because we're very busy with our other projects.

One last 'note' (pun intended) we would like to assure you that if we don't select your music, its not because it is not good, it's just matter of preference for our taste and what we like.

If you're into EXPERIMENTAL, ELECTROACOUSTIC, INDUSTRIAL, MINIMALISTIC and AMBIENT genre, you'll get the first shot. After that, we're interested in DUB genre of any style as a second choice.

Please do NOT send us any of the following genre: VOICE, SINGING, POP, ROCK, COUNTRY, METAL, FILM SCORE, CLASSIC. It will be ignored.
Also no copyrighted parts allowed in your music.

Cheers

Theo

Videographers

Videographers

hey, sorry about missing you here for three months.
We're checking out your trax right now. It sounds real nice, let you know later on what we can do for you.
Love the LOW and DEEP sounds!

amarillo114

amarillo114

Hi, I'm looking for someone to made a clip for one of my songs and maybe you could be interested in do something....
We (me and my fellow) are a couple of Spanish DJ's and producers called Daddy and Mommy... this is our webstite

daddyandmommy.net

And out facebook profile (1,500 fans)

listn.to/daddyandmommy

Hope you like any of the tunes, please check as many as you can because they're minimal tracks, tech house, vocals, no vocals, beautiful slow tempos... check them out... I have even more unreleased songs... Peace!

contact me here or at:

contacto@daddyandmommy.net

amarillo114

amarillo114

Thank to you guys!! I'll hope you like the stuff :P

Videographers

Videographers

Cool music.
We have to find the right footage for something like this.

Sturla Nøstvik

Sturla Nøstvik

Thanks! We have other tracks as well, that are more experimental and a bit more "out there". All of it is 100% improvised as well.
Please let me know if you´d like to hear more stuff.

Videographers

Videographers

Yeah, that is more like it. We like far-out music as in experimental.

We also looking for a talented composer for one of our movie to be shot next year.

What kind of music?
Music like this one: myspace.com/brokennoteuk
Then here's another: myspace.com/norsklh
And one more: myspace.com/nonima27

We like these composers but they're too busy right now to participate in our project.

Brijan Geerds

Brijan Geerds

hey i'm Brijan Geerds Alias: DJ JUSTBERYAN and i'm 15 years old, i'm from The Netherlands from a place called: ''Krimpen aan den IJssel'' and i've god a new track called Summer Dance and is maded on 28-10-2010 And i'm looking for someone to made a clip for it. Download the clip at Rapidshare the link is: rapidshare.com/files/427784219/Summer_Dance.mp3 I hope you like it! oh yeah contact me on my e-mail djjustberyan@gmail.com

Cheers,
Brijan Geerds.

Videographers

Videographers

sorry, I don't download anything.
Put it on a server where I can hear it.
lost.fm, fairtilizer.com, myspace.com

Videographers

Videographers

Sorry dude, no voice, singing, etc.
Does not fit our requirement, but it does not mean it's bad :)

Kalman C.

Kalman C.

I am looking for Cool no sound clips! We give free direct distribution of your films to hundreds of thousands of visitors to cafes, lounges, bars, and other young adult oriented hotspots all over Los angeles, Beverly hills and Hollywood.

We are looking for fresh 30 second clips to play as entertainment inside these high traffic establishments. We promote you for free because you are providing cool entertainment for our viewers. My email is kalman@cuttlemedia.com

let me know if that interests you! tell your friends too.

Videographers

Videographers

Please show us samples as how you use the clips.

Kalman C.

Kalman C.

cuttlemedia.com/

click on the television situated on the right within he home screen and you can see how content is organized. your videos would be in large area of the television. We use 42' televisions, some locations have multiple televisions installed. we would play your content as entertainment to customers, but we would also credit you for your work and bring traffic to your website.

Videographers

Videographers

thanks for the info.
Don't really understand this thing you propose. Looked over your website and still don't get it. So, you want free footage to use, correct?

It would be a cool idea for you guys to hide a page on your website, give us the link and explain the kind of video you want and what is the deal. How does the footage author benefit?

We have thousands of hours of video from nature to documentary footage and more. You tell us what you need and we may be able to supply you footage for years.

Kalman C.

Kalman C.

We install large 42' HD LED televisions inside high traffic venues, lounges, cafes, bars, and other popular establishments. We run our own content on the screens. We reach hundreds of thousands viewers. We provide short "snackable" clips to people hanging out or waiting inside.

In return for providing these entertaining clips, we will constantly display your websites, or credits to drive traffic to your pages.

Your content is always displayed simultaneously with your credits and any website links you so desire

We only ask that you send content that best represents your skills and creativity. We are selective.

All clips should be :
no sound
visually captivating
30 seconds

Let me know if you need more clarifications
Thanks!

Videographers

Videographers

Thanks, sounds interesting.

It would be nice to know what you need specifically. You must have some idea as what kind of clip you prefer. We can provide you with spectacular nature shots or some crazy music video with heavy FX. Depends what are your demographics and who'd be watching... most likely that is.

How about a 30 second play by actors of a "Seinfeldian" kind of joke? Not dirty jokes and anyone can identify with it.
We're about to develop a web-series of those and it will be posted on .... where else: Seinfeldian.com
heh heh

You may PM me if you wish and we can talk about it.

Kalman C.

Kalman C.

jokes are fine , but no sound is important right now, so it must be achieved with text and video. All videos

-spectacular nature shots are good, but they have to have a theme to them. The shot is not supposed to act as "background music."

All clips should draw attention either through clever humor, interesting animations, innovative "outside the box"

possible ex: set is made of 2-d cardboard to achieve interesting world. anything along those lines.
cool effects for a music video style shot are good

the shots must be edited to look like they were meant to be 30 seconds.

viewers appreciate humor , irony, things that are thought provoking, and must be HD with good correct color use

My email is kalman@cuttlemedia.com for faster responses shoot me an email guys.

Videographers

Videographers

Dude, that was an EXCELLENT response. Now we know what you need :)

Yes, we can do something like what you need.
It will take time because it's not easy to do 30 sec and make sense, interesting, entertaining... etc.
I have an ad agency background and understand these things :)

Kalman C.

Kalman C.

alright cool!
understood, love to see some thing when its complete

kig david

kig david

This would be a fantastic opportunity 4 me. I'm an upcoming united kingdom artist. All this while I've been scared 2 show my real talent but now am ready. U can chec some of my old work on youtube.com/kigdavid and youtube.com/yungambkig and check out my songs on myspace.com/yungambkig as well as myspace.com/kigkigmusic

What I will bring to this video would be world class dancing like never b4. I would love to work with u on this project 2 achieve a great video.
I got a son and am hustling hard 4 him as well as become someone inspirational.

Get at me and we would make something really hot and nice.
Thanks
Kig
Kigdrd@gmail.com

Videographers

Videographers

Thanks man, but this does not meet our requirement... it's singing and not the genre we want. Please read the specs :)

Videographers

Videographers

Interesting.... we'll have to give it a try. Let you know if pick one.

Gareth Rhys Jones

Gareth Rhys Jones

Hi,

A track in the "Rescue Party" project could do with your expertise! If you get a chance, please visit

myspace.com/rescueparty

and listen to "Incident in Brooklyn" - it desperately needs a visual!

Best regards,
Gareth Rhys Jones

Videographers

Videographers

Dude, sorry, but none of these qualify. As we stated on the top....

Please do NOT send us any of the following genre: VOICE, SINGING, POP, ROCK, COUNTRY, METAL, FILM SCORE, CLASSIC. It will be ignored.

Videographers

Videographers

288695 is not too bad, the other ones no.... but if we do something with it 288695, we'd have to edit the music. Too many repeats of the guitar.... Or, we can cut a short one. My take on this track is that it's too long. Distill it down to 50% or even less.

We'll have to think about it :)

Dump the guitar at 00:31 and continue with the percussion and sound FX you have until 1:30 (keep the guitar out) then add a low synth note and keep it running for 3-10 seconds and upscale it same time frame, then another upscale for 3-10 second and then start over with this three note change again and add more sound FX as before. End the track at 2:30 exactly on that sound.... snare?

BTW, don't over power the synth notes... just something deep and low in the background maybe with echo or some kind of FX. Play around with it.

I think we can do a video for it now :)
Percussion is the key.... we need the beat to change frames for the video. Experiment with it and post the new link here and let me hear it.

Videographers

Videographers

Hey Igor!

Nice music and am sure one day we can do a video for it. For this project it is too much melody and what we're looking for is experimental mainly 'sound design' kind of thing.

We'll look at your trax again and see if there is anything we can use in another project with that kind of melody :)

Videographers

Videographers

Nice music and could be used in a movie... but this project is about experimental music :)

I'll keep your music in mind for other projects.

xtrngr

xtrngr

Hi looking for here I saw that you do make videos for musicians.

I was looking for someone who wanted to make a video of my music

He published several different labels ep, and I would like to promote my music in video format.
If interested, please contact me.

soundcloud.com / xtrngr

Videographers

Videographers

Thanks, we will let you know if we can make a video for your music

Videographers

Videographers

cool trax, man
We'll look at this more next week.

Videographers

Videographers

We're going to see what ya got in a few days.

Videographers

Videographers

OK, there are some possibilities to make something for your trax. Actually, we may have to cut off some of the portions to be around 60-120 seconds. We will let you know if we have made anything :)

cheers

Videographers

Videographers

Hey, I like latin jazz and the beats in general but our video is not really suited for that kind of music.
It is for 'grunge' and 'experimental' kind of music.

Maybe one day we'll figure out what to shoot for Latin music :)

kruzer

kruzer

thanks, man but no singing... please read WHAT we need in order to make you a video.

Videographers

Videographers

Hey, thanks man.
Nice music but not radical enought for us.
We want edgy music :)
Don't know how to make videos for this kind of music.

Cheers

TARW DU

TARW DU

Hi there,would you be interested in making a brilliant video for one of the songs on the TARW DU label? You can listen to the song on the following link;

soundcloud.com/tarw-du/swci-they-came-from-the-north

Unfortunately there is no budget for this but the idea is that it would benefit all involved.

We are based in Wales but you could be from here or anywhere else in the world-to make a great video would be the important thing....

Please get in touch to discuss anything whatsoever! Diolch

TARW DU

TARW DU

(its available as an instrumental too by the way)

Videographers

Videographers

hey thanks man.
It's good music but not crazy enough for us :)
See what we like in the original post

Sam Framcisco

Sam Framcisco

Hey there videographers

We have 2 instrumental tracks that could do with your artistic slant. They may lack the aforementioned crazy element, I'm not sure:

myspace.com/chicoindigo

Skip the first few tracks as they have vocals; instead try on "Honour Roll" and "Ode to Eno..." for size

Best,

SF

Videographers

Videographers

Dude, both has good potentials.
Let us think about it for a while and come up with something. It may take a while, but when it's done we;ll let you know.

Sam Framcisco

Sam Framcisco

OK sounds good

Keep us in the proverbial loop

unread pages

unread pages

Hi
I have a number of songs on soundclick.com/unreadpages
Some of them are vocals but plenty are not. There are descriptions on the Music Page for guidance, these will say whether there is vocal content.
If you'd like me to sort out he ones which would be more suitable I can. Perhaps start with Por Feliz or Moose Breath. God of Dark Matter I would love to have a vdeo for, but it has a section of spoken word which might stuff up its chances here.

Cheers

Videographers

Videographers

There are some possibilities for a few. Gotta think about it.
Didn't quite fell into experimental, but who knows, maybe one day we find something to shoot for it.
Stay tuned.

unread pages

unread pages

Thanks for that. I appreciate your listen.

Videographers

Videographers

Wow!
"something goes wrong" cut is very good. We may use it in a movie with some changes..... yes real movie :)
I will play all of it and send you a PM as what we should do. Love your style of music!
Simplicity yet powerfull. Perfect for movies !

Yes, we can also make you a music video as well for some of it. We are very busy but we will get you a video in the coming months. Keep in touch with us.

We need soundtracks for many short and feature movies this year and you can compose it. Plus you will get screen credits.

Cheers

MUADHIB

MUADHIB

Hello,

Thanks for your comment.....

Hope to hear from you soon

best regards.
Muadhib

Videographers

Videographers

Do you have more track, other than listed above?
Would like to hear more of your music.

MUADHIB

MUADHIB

Hello,

Now,I'm very busy.This week-end,I'll give you three more tracks to listen.
Best regards
Muadhib

Videographers

Videographers

excellent music... love it. Good jazz.
I don't know what kind of video we can do for you. It's not easy for jazz music.

We'll keep you in mind and where we could use your music.

jasonminmusic

jasonminmusic

Hi,

My name is Jason Min and I'm a songwriter from Philadelphia. Below you'll find a link to a song I recently recorded. The song was written to encourage a husband whose wife was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. Because this song means so much to me, it would be amazing to see this story come to life. Hope you like it. Thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=xvbJIHBZNDM

Videographers

Videographers

Nice music but we are into more experimental music. Very difficult to shoot a video for this music. Maybe not for other people but we're into a different genre.
Thanks for sharing

System Productions

System Productions

Hey guys, feel free to have a listen to some of our tracks on YouTube. We've got a few more I can mail you if you like the style we produce!
Regards Paul & Si

Www.YouTube.com/system74

Videographers

Videographers

Nice music, not quite what head in mind, but we may use your music in one of our films we're shooting this summer.
youtube.com/system74#p/u/3/H2Gb5APk8dk
Like this one and we're going to play all your music to see if we can use it.
Thanks

Videographers

Videographers

yeah, man... Bummer is real good and has potential for a video, so is Monologue, Darkness are the ones. The rest is good too, but not for video reation.

we'll keep you informed if we shoot anything for your trax. It may take many months, due to our backlog, but never know if it can be done sooner.
Cheers

Videographers

Videographers

yeah, it does sound cool. We're thinking of using some of it in a movie. Let you know which one and hope we can work with you on that.

We like weird stuff...

Nightpost

Nightpost

hi there,

cool initiative!

if you have a moment, check song 02 (march of trees) and 03 (dolphins) on vi.be/forestfargloam

track 02: classical intro with ambient, served with
chilled beats
track 03: lounge for swimmers and sunset lovers :-)

kind regards and thumbs up!

Videographers

Videographers

Thanks.
Cool music, but we're looking for industrial kind for the videos.

Videographers

Videographers

thanks man.... the image on that track from "Here to Eternity" movie... right?

Paul Snow

Paul Snow

that's the one! thought it was a cool image for the track. what d'you think of the track? x

Videographers

Videographers

may work for a video. Trying to think what kind of video we can make for it. It may take a while... sometime months. We sort and remember these trax and if anything comes up we'll put one together.

Ya got more trax?

Videographers

Videographers

thanks man... played all of it, nice music but not crazy and dirty enough for us to make a video :)

Not easy to shoot a video for this kind of music and limited what we can do with this genre.
Industrial and experimental what we're looking for... as shown in our post.... please play those.

Sergio Mcfly

Sergio Mcfly

That's fine. Thanks for reply and success on your Projec.

Videographers

Videographers

Hey, thanks man.

Nice trax but not crazy enough for us :)
Right now, we concentrate on 'industrial, noise' kind of music.... if ya want to call that 'music'.

We'll keep it in mind if we have some video footage to match it in the future.

Cheers

Mike Leghorn
Videographers

Videographers

there are a few trax we think it has potential. We may even use it in a movie we're shooting this year.

Videographers

Videographers

we'll let you know when we do something with your trax.

Zero Ohms

Zero Ohms

Can't thank you guys enough!

Videographers

Videographers

hi

Thanks for the link... do you have more trax?

uncle_momo

uncle_momo

hi i've just joined this site i have no music video's to any of my songs feel free to check them out on reverbnation.com/unclemomo
i'm currently in the top five in london and england for R&B J.sean is number one followed by Joss Stone and then Craig David after him it's me let me know what you think. kind regards
Uncle Momo

Videographers

Videographers

Hey!

Sounds interesting. Can't think of any video footage for this right now, maybe later something comes up that's a match.

Cheers

Theo

Videographers

Videographers

Yeah, I already heard all your tracks :)
Let me know when something new posted.

Videographers

Videographers

Trey,
Spun all your tracks and Cobra Commander has some possibilities. Don't know what images we can do but if anyone of us has a brilliant idea what to shoot, we'll give it go. Let you know if we have anything.

Cheers

Theo

Trey Hanawalt

Trey Hanawalt

thanks man! whatever you do im sure it will turn out good, cant wait to see what you do. no hurry haha

Thanks

Hot Stroke

Hot Stroke

Hi Theo,

I put on some other track. Give it a listen.

Greetings

Videographers

Videographers

Yeah, well there may be something we can shoot if any of us here have an idea for it :)

Theo

Plusculaar

Plusculaar

hey guy's is this offer still available? i usual play and produce house, techno dub and all other subgener but now i'm working on a dub downtempo track and i was looking for video creators so i found this, you can finde my music here: soundcloud.com/plusculaar & soundcloud.com/electric-zoo-records also check youtube for my name and here are my releases: beatport.com/#artist/plusculaar/111397 if you are interested please answer, i really need someone to work with on this project, so let me know, cheers!

Videographers

Videographers

@Plusculaar

Played your tracks on Soundcloud. They're cool, but it don't fit what we need to make a video.
Thanks for the link. When you upload new ones, let us know.

Plusculaar

Plusculaar

i told you i need video for this track i'm working on is very different of my usual style, this is most like : youtube.com/watch?v=XWzJzkF9R6g and i'm looking for same kind of video...ok i will send you a link when the track is ready and we will know then if we can work together, thanks for you answer and i wish you best

Videographers

Videographers

Thanks, nice vid and track.
look forward to your new tracks.

Videographers

Videographers

Hey!
Your video/music is great: cassandrasmyth.com/blog/videos/
Man, that was really cool (Big Top) and good track for it.

Don't want to download your collection but would be nice to hear them on Soundcloud as tracks. If you upload them, that would be great.

Videographers

Videographers

Man, that track is sooo cool!

We normally don't do R&R or any trax with singing, but we may make an exception here :)
Not often we run into a well composed/played/sound/singing like this one. Let us think about it and see if we can shoot something for ya :)

Please send me the lyrics of CORIS DOPE.
Would you able to come up with different lyrics for this track?
It would be about 60-90 seconds.
We like the deep sounds want to keep those only...
Thinking about using it in a faux-trailer for a movie.
Let you know the story of the movie and create something (lyric) along that line.

May take a while, but send me PM if you don't hear from us in 30 days!
Things may fall into the crack sometime with many projects on the table.

Videographers

Videographers

Hey Robert

Nice track. It will take time before we can shoot something for this. If you have more, please upload it to SOUNDCLOUD.COM so we can give it a spin :)

Videographers

Videographers

thanks!

OK, nice work but not the proper genre for our projects :)
No matter, we'll keep you in mind if your music needed.

Videographers

Videographers

Thanks for your comment, yeah we do many videos if we can shoot something for it. Not all tracks can be used for video. Nothing wrong with the music, it's just damn hard to think of a video to shoot for it. Currently we're into 'crazy' music where we can shoot a lot of grunge video.

Videographers

Videographers

Hey, there are some good possibilities for part of a track. We wll forward it to a group who may want to use parts of it for a movie trailer.. or something like that. It's a small design firm. It's faux-trailer... there is no movie but you may get exposure by giving you credit. Well, they may ask you to come up with something.. who knows!

Videographers

Videographers

Is this progressive jazz kind of track?
It's very interesting. It would take time to find the right video for it.
What kind of video you'd like? Give us some ideas.

Videographers

Videographers

Silence we seek.... is a good track for us to shoot something. It may take a while to see just a right video. The rest of your tracks are good but we don't do cinema music at this time.

Theo

Videographers

Videographers

Yeah, we've been following you on Soundcloud for a year now and always play your new tracks. So far some of it may have what we're looking for but we can't agree what to do with it. So, there ya are... we're keeping your work in mind :)

Hope, one of these days we can find that special video to complement your track.
Thanks, man

Theo

Videographers

Videographers

Jackie
It's OK on soundcloud.com I'll donwload it there.
Depends on the track, we may be able to create something you asked.
Theo

Videographers

Videographers

Cool music.
This offer from us never expire and we're looking for good tracks all the time.
Not sure at this time what kind of vide we can do for you, have to think about it for a while.
'Mind Drift' is really cool, man. These are exactly the sound we're looking for.

Send us a note after 30 days and ask if we did anything with your track. We have many projects pending.

Flavio Martines

Flavio Martines

Thanks guys, maybe we can think something together..
Soon i'll post one more track that probaly you will enjoy too..I'll stay on touch..

Before doing something with "Mind Drift" contact me, it's not a definitive mix (and the song continue) and probably i'll change something (even the title!)..Can you send me other contacts? (facebook, mail, ecc)

Flavio Martines

Flavio Martines

ah we can also invert the roles if you would like..
(i'll can create audio stuff for your works..ex: promo, short movie, ecc - it could be a fair trade!)

in example: vimeo.com/40238542

Videographers

Videographers

We thank you for your offer. We can always use a good SFX contact :)
We're loaded with book and movie trailer works and bound to have something for you in the near future :) We also make title sequences that requires SFX and VFX (AE, MAYA, Etc). and always on the lookout for people who wants to collaborate with us.
All our projects are non-profit and we're here to support artist from music to video at no cost.

Using your track:
Before we do anything, we'll consult you on the tracks. We may like to do only portion of it and change a small part to complement the video. I'll send you PM.

Videographers

Videographers

Hey!

Thanks for the track.
It's really cool, but it's too mellow for our projects. However, we may think about using it in other projects in the future.

Videographers

Videographers

Hey Mario

Thanks for the offer, we don't do vocals (singing).
The other tracks you have is very nice but it don't fit in our request.
Has to be experimental, industrial, etc.

Theo

Josh Clarke

Josh Clarke

Hey man, I've got a couple of dubstep/techno tracks that you might like:
vimeo.com/album/1907484

Let me know what you think, and thanks for taking a listen!

Videographers

Videographers

Joshua
Thanks for the link/tracks. We'll spin it and see if we can do something with it.

Videographers

Videographers

@Music4

Good track, dude.
The problem is, this track don't fit our requirement of "industrial, experimental, etc"
Thanks anyway :)

Ryan

Ryan

I think it is worth a shot to see if you like what I have here. In name I fall into genres like "experimental" and "ambient'" or "atmospheric." But I suspect I am not as industrial and percussive as what you would go for. I still hope you have a listen and consider it. Here is a recent track: soundcloud.com/id-loom/this-other-land

Videographers

Videographers

Hah!
Man, that was cool.

I don't know what we can do for it, but give us a little time maybe we can come up with something.
Get in touch with Nonima in UK a Net-Label publisher. I think he may add a layer on this if he likes it.... or publish it. soundcloud.com/nonima

What else you have?

Ryan

Ryan

@Videographers

Awesome, will do. And I am in no rush whatsoever, so I do not mind waiting. It would be awesome if a video came out of it.

In terms of other stuff, I have two other tracks that I grouped with that one over here (idloom.bandcamp.com/album/this-other-land) and then I have an old noise album here (idloom.bandcamp.com/album/sonic-bungalow). I'm going to throw a message to Nonima now.

And my email is id.loom.sounds [at] gmail if by chance you want to reach me that way ever.

Hilyard

Hilyard

Hello!

I am a composer with a focus on Post-Modern, Ambient, Minimalism, Drone, Electro-Acoustic and Experimental music. Please visit my page when you have a chance as I feel you will connect with my music. Thanks for your time!

Regards,
Bryan Hilyard

Link: soundcloud.com/hilyard/

Shima

Shima

Your work is very interesting.
My music fits your description and a selection is here in Vimeo plus the link below to my albums.

Link: shima.co.nz

Heath dwetht

Heath dwetht

I would just simply lurrrrrrrve to have a video to go with my track... I haven't the first clue how to make one. Best of luck to me ))))))))

Link: heathdwetht.aurovine.com/

Cari Kindl

Cari Kindl

I usually do my own videos but I don't have the time anymore. And I was really curious to see what you could do with this. It is about dreaming of a man and then meeting him when I went to Kathmandu Nepal. We are still good fiends. It is a spiritual and inspiring EDM song. carikindl.com

Link: soundcloud.com/carikindl/surendra-radio-edit

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.