VFX

Plates and elements were photographed using a combination of a Canon 7D and Sony FX1. Shake, Nuke, Motion, Photoshop, PFHOE, and Color were used to create the final shot. 90% of the content that went into creating the shot was photographed and the remaining 10% is CGI.

Music: "The Island Awaits You" by Steve Jablonsky from The Island soundtrack

j vimeo.com/12096630

Loading more stuff…

Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?

Loading videos…